DX » Community » Reviews » NANO SIM Card to Micro / Standard SIM Card Adapter Set for Iphone 4 / 4S / 5 - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfernandoasbg on 01/02/2013

É um ótimo produto, facilita muito na hora de utilizar, por exemplo, um micro sim em outros aparelhos, como um modem ou mesmo outros celulares. O material é muito frágil, se fizer muita pressão sobre ele, ele irá quebrar bem rápido. É uma ótima aquisição, se melhor o material fica perfeito. Vale ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byiBoss on 11/26/2012

Very cheap adapters which sells for a very small fraction of what is asked in regular Electronic shops. Very useful if you need to switch from an iPhone 5 to an iPhone 4 or to any other type of cellular phones. It prevents you to be asked for any charges from your provider if you need an additional sim card to fit in another phone. None at all. It is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysmonti on 11/24/2012

The best combination for every sim size that exist in every kind of mobile phones at a very convenient prize. Can't find them on any local store, even my operator hasn't the nano-sim to micro-sim adapter. Nano sim to micro sim adapter doesn't fit at all in an iPhone 4s sim tray, it's a little big and you need to cut it a little, but without too much ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byvorete on 11/18/2012

Money you save when you ask your operator for a one nanosim When you cut your micro-sim to nano-sim, you can use it in every kind of mobile phone Maybe, any kind of how to cut the sim, could be included with. The micro-sim adapter, doesn't fit at first time in my iphone 4. I needed to adjust manually. Finally, my own cutted Nano-sim, fitted in my IPhone ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byFrankmans on 11/14/2012

No more use of sticky tape to make your nano/micro sim card compatible with an older phone. Or maybe you use more than one sim card and need an adapter for your other device. There are no real cons. Except for the fact that you're probably gonna use them and never see them ever again. Just get rid of your annoyance of getting a smaller sim card fit ... Read more

Sim card adapters
    0 0
  • posted byRelatisis on 11/08/2012

- Compatible with Nano SIM and Micro SIM - Nano SIM or MicroSIM fits perfectly in adapters : this is "easy as a lego" ! - Very good quality - Works with all iPhone or other phone with SIM Card, Nano Card or Micro SIM Card - Not "Ecological" : large pack for a little product This is a very useful small product to have at home when ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywombatdutch on 10/27/2012

just needed the nano to micro sim adapter didn't try the others so they might fit. nano sim adapter is wrong size, doesn't fit , so won't fit phone , it doesn't even fit in the nano to standard sim adapter that is in this set !! makes you wonder if they tested it at all !!! maybe the other adapters are ok, but if you need it for nano to micro, look ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections