DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Skeleton Manual Winding Mechanical Wrist Watch for Men - Silver
Customer’s impression:
bad ugly Nice watch! Very good design I can view how it works
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byEnumaElish on 11/29/2015

Pros: Nice watch, no need batteries. It seems nice, with apparently good working. Twist the wind one or two times by day to work. Cons: It works initially; however, a huge problem was after few hours, where the second timer mechanism it seems forward in time by 5 secs/min; accumulative effect in... Read more

Impression:Nice watch!;

0 0 0

• posted byisland2 on 10/26/2015

Interesting appearance. A bit too small for the men. The arrows of the same color with the dial, it is difficult to read the time. The strap is very cheap and of poor quality. Hand-wound enough for a day. IMHO face hides a lot of internals. Интересный внешний вид. Немного маловаты для мужчины. с... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by9234669 on 09/16/2015

small watch and a litle bit ugly

Impression:bad,ugly;

0 0 0

• posted by9330734 on 05/14/2015

Pros: Very good design an I can view how it works, is amazing, I like it. Cons: you need to wind it two or three times a day.

Very good design

Impression:Very good design,I can view how it works;

0 0 0

• posted byconraddo on 12/28/2014

The watch came in a box very protected. The bracelet seems strong, and its very beautiful. The watch works fine, and has a really nice look, even better than the photos! It in not a big watch, so it fits very well on every person, and can be very stylish even with a casual cloth, as with a suit.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byfarinhote on 06/16/2013

Beautiful watch! I do believe that the watch looks even better than in the pictures. It is not very heavy, but can also be a con if you like big flashy watches(I do prefer big watches but i am enjoying this watch a lot) It does keep wind for some time but if you are forgetfull and forget to wind... Read more

0 0 1

DX Everywhere