DX » Community » Reviews » MHL Micro USB to HDMI HDTV Adapter Cable for Meizu MX / HTC / Samsung - Black + Red (4m-Length)
  • 5 star 7 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byxruiz on 04/16/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Excelent match of three plugs: microusb, HDMI and USB Playing full HD content from a mobile device, with no quality loss, and instant mirroring on Tv screen. The mobile device detects instantly the HDMI output, The only think to do is plug, and select the right HDMI input... Read more

1 0
  • posted byzxMarce on 01/15/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The cable worked flawlessly with my Samsung Galaxy S2, Plug & Play. Just connect the micro-USB to the phone, the USB and HDMI to your Smart-TV, and you're ready: Audio and video are duplicated in both screens/speaker sets. The lenght, 4 meter (~12ft for th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybosism on 08/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works with Galaxy Nexus. Works with any TV, which has HDMI. Impressive length. Cons:Does not allow me to control the phone via the TVs remote control. This is not really a "passive" MHL cable. Rather, it is an "active" MHL to HDMI converter,... Read more

1 0
  • posted byflood75 on 04/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The length of the cable Good quality product Good with a different colored cable to find it easy amongst the others. Cons:Not realy, no. Maybe the text could have been a little clearer on the 5-pin/9-pin thing, a little confusing if you don´t read about these thing... Read more

1 1
  • posted byAlex2112 on 01/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Nice long length for those who do not wish to pair a wireless keyboard with and OTG cable and hub. Feels like a sturdy cable and well built but not bulky like other cables. Very good price even at deal extreme level of pricing so there are no arguments about the... Read more

2 1
  • posted byjupesa96 on 12/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Nice product! Works with my Galaxy Nexus. No lag. Long enough. Cheap. Nice and clean. High quality. Plug&Play! It charges your phone same time. I bought rca cable to get audio working, but I noticed that I don't need it with hdmi because hdmi transfers audio. Cons:Usb... Read more

MHL cable with Galaxy Nexus MHL cable in action
    0 0
  • posted bymarcosd0uglas on 11/26/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Long enough (4 meters), solid built and high quality HDMI cable. It's also better than original cable for two reasons: cheaper than that and has no need to an aditional power cable since it has an integrated USB you can plug directly in your TV to get your device chargi... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections