DX » Community » Reviews » MHL Micro USB to HDMI HDTV Adapter Cable for Meizu MX / HTC / Samsung - Black + Red (4m-Length)
  • 5 star 12 ( 92% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byArekPedowski on 06/20/2014

Bought it a few months ago. Works very well with my htc one (m7). Plug and play device. Just plug in micro USB to your phone and hdmi + USB plugs to a TV and you get video and audio with no quality loss on your TV. Cable length is enough. The best thing is the adapter box is on hdmi end, not on micro USB end. It's very useful. The hdmi box is powered ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxruiz on 04/16/2014

Excelent match of three plugs: microusb, HDMI and USB Playing full HD content from a mobile device, with no quality loss, and instant mirroring on Tv screen. The mobile device detects instantly the HDMI output, The only think to do is plug, and select the right HDMI input on the TV. That's all. 4 meters long is enought to stay perfectly conformable ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysparskter on 03/24/2014

-Easy to use: you have just to plug on on your SmartPhone and TV and you are good to go! -Good Build Quality -It plays very well with my HTC ONE M7 and also with my SAMSUNG GALAXY S2 i9100 -You have to plug an energy adapter so it can work. It is not a problem from the cable; rather, it is a standard design from MHL. -It is good to use to watch movies:... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzxMarce on 01/15/2014

The cable worked flawlessly with my Samsung Galaxy S2, Plug & Play. Just connect the micro-USB to the phone, the USB and HDMI to your Smart-TV, and you're ready: Audio and video are duplicated in both screens/speaker sets. The lenght, 4 meter (~12ft for the metric-impaired), should accomodate almost any potato-couchs out there. Well, no cons I can ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMrZVP on 12/06/2013

It is very good device (MHL Micro USB to HDMI HDTV Adapter Cable)! It works with my Meizu MX. The length is very comfortable for many TV and monitors. My smartphone is multimedia station now. I like it. I don't know. May be, USB-cable for power should be lengthier, because some of TVs or monitors have not build-in USB port. May be, it should be cheaper.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byppolvorilla on 11/21/2013

I buy this cable for my Htc One X, it works fine with my HOX. In my Samsung LED tv it works in 1080p. For my HOX no configuration is needed, just plug the cable, select the right hdmi source in the tv and enjoy it. Nice packging and good built product quality. The only cons i found is that the supply usb adapter cable is a little short, you may need ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylindes on 10/24/2013

Connections between USB to charger, HDMI to TV and microUSB to phone are absolutely right. Cable length is perfect to use your phone easiness from your sofa. Price is really cheaper than you can find here in Spain. Twice there was an interruption in the connection and the image and sound was shown in the phone but not in the TV; but only twice. Althougt ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydaniporras on 10/17/2013

Works perfectly with my Xperia SP. I can see all my photos, videos and use all my apps on TV. When you're watching a movie or playing games or even YouTube, the battery will not charge. I think that four meters of cable, is a long distance to a charger. To use this cable, we use a more powerful charger that brings the mobile. I had to use an iPad charger ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybosism on 08/24/2013

Works with Galaxy Nexus. Works with any TV, which has HDMI. Impressive length. Does not allow me to control the phone via the TVs remote control. This is not really a "passive" MHL cable. Rather, it is an "active" MHL to HDMI converter, inside the cable. If you thought using it with the old Nexus 7, it does not work. The old Nexus ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byflood75 on 04/30/2013

The length of the cable Good quality product Good with a different colored cable to find it easy amongst the others. Not realy, no. Maybe the text could have been a little clearer on the 5-pin/9-pin thing, a little confusing if you don´t read about these things alot. With the 4m cable, you can sit in the couch and with ease controll the whole thing,... Read more

1 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections