DX » Community » Reviews » Ultra-Fast Auto Code Search Universal Mini TV Remote Keychain with LED Flashlight
  • 5 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 25% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNobody1980 on 02/05/2014

It will work with most of the TV's we have in our home. Tested on Samsung and LG TV. - It's small - It's lightweight. Free Shipping I had alot of trouble getting the included betteries to fit. Doesen`t support all TV`s but it`s ok for this price I think that this product is a great buy, because it searches your tv's code pretty quickly and it`s cheap.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMikelcom on 11/26/2013

Lo principal es que funciona con muchos de los televisores que he probado. Con el que no funciona es con el de mi casa que es de la marca sungoo y no lo pilla, pero todos los demás si. El contra que ha dicho todo el mundo, que los botones de volumen esta cambiados de sitio pero al saberlo de antemano no pasa nada creo yo... Muy pequeño, &#... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycachano219 on 09/30/2013

Muy fácil de buscar el código correcto para que reconozca las funciones del TV. El tamaño es muy cómodo, es muy bueno tener un control remoto universal para cualquier tv y que sea tan pequeño Los botones de volumen están indicados al reves, es decir el que dice V- sube el volumen y el que dice V+ lo baja. - La lus del led ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynicolaspolti on 11/23/2011

it is very cheap. tooks seconds to identify mi tv it cames with the correct battery cames with a red led wich indicates the transmition Delivery time to argentina: 17days mines dont glare in the dark, an OK button is missing, it would be useful for accepting the diferent options at the TV's Menu the LED torch is tooo loud, but is ok, it isnt the proupose ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymattarnster on 02/13/2010

- It will work with most of the TV's we have in our home. Tested on Samsung Televisions. - It's small - It's lightweight - It won't work with our new Flatscreen TV (a Hitachi. - Build quality is an issue, the battery cover doesn't fit well, and keeps coming out. The keychain broke off as I was writing the review, so thumbs down for that. - Could have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMixMix on 11/19/2008

- It works on my Philips TV - Its cheap enough to try - Its white. - It has a "menu" function which works on my TV. - It has a keyring feature and it small enough to have with your keys actually. - It comes with batteries... BUT ... - I had alot of trouble getting the included betteries to fit. And my conclution is that they dont fit to the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywhbarb on 11/15/2008

I have bought two other remote controls at dealextreme, none of them works, so this one is good - It really works, I have tested the remote control with Samsung, Sharp and Rolsen TV sets. It is small unit and can be used in travels or public places. There are some negative thoughts: * The building quality is not enough good, I had to use a sticky tape ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byrobsonkobayashi on 10/16/2008

- cheap - durable - glow in the dark - LED isn't good, just for signal - Keychain is poor I need to put something just to reach 500 characters. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Comes with two batteries and need both to work. Woks with my toshiba TVs. Has the ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections