DX » Community » Reviews » USB Male to Micro USB Male Data / Charging Cable for Cell Phone + More - Black (200cm)
  • 5 star 6 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytbassakyros on 03/16/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Pros are its 2 meters long, and it is a good quality cable not a cheap build. average charging speed and data transfer. Does not tangle easily. Very cheap price and all worth it. and Highly recommended. Cons:no cons at all. Perfect cable OtherThoughts:Great ca... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybossMuntendam on 12/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- 2 meters, a lot better than most cables - sturdy build quality Cons:- because the length, the voltage is a bit lower so the device is charging slower than usual. OtherThoughts:Quality is good, and looks quiet sturdy. Connectors are very good and look sturdy. Only proble... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydvdik on 11/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's a great cable, perfect plugs into usb and micro usb. I bought 3 of them to use it with with wall charger and pc sync. The lenght is perfect, not too long not too short. The micro usb plug is a little longer than usual but I prefer it like this since I use it with m... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypakitos on 10/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very long cable, useful to connect your device to the back of your desktop PC. Useful to transfer data and charge low voltage devices Cons:This cable cant handle more than 500mAh, tried to charge my Galaxy S4 with it and ran an app to measure the voltage input,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byesgrio on 05/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is made with a good quality. The lenght is perfect for connect in desktops and wall socket. Now I can connect my USB gadgets near me (Android mobile phones, Tablets, etc). It works perfect with data communication and charging. Both the connector fitted perfec... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybas_dk on 01/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great quality and very long. Easy to use. The quality is better than the quality of other USB Male to Micro USB Male on this site, from 60cm and 70cm. Cons:No cons so far, but most of the cables will last for at least a few months or longer. I use mine only for charging... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLhum54 on 12/10/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:works better than the HTC cables micro usb side clicks and holds pretty well Cons:no name brand (not a big issue; in fact, the HTC cable was the worst that i've gotten, so far) OtherThoughts:so many cables available on DX, don't know which one is good.. this one works v... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections