DX » Community » Reviews » USB Male to Micro USB Male Data / Charging Cable for Cell Phone + More - Black (200cm)
Customer’s impression:
Ótimo Cabo Not recommendable
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTiagoRN on 12/09/2014

Ótimo cabo, produto de ótima qualidade, gostei muito do produto, DX. sempre com qualidade. Comprarei novamente Read more

Impression:Ótimo Cabo;

0 0 0

• posted byxfer62 on 11/30/2014

Pros: The cable lenght is great. Cons:I cannot say the same for the quality aspect. I didn't have it long time working before it stopped working. The cable is to thin and flexible, the joint between cables and connectors is feel weak. I don't recommend this cable as the duration it's very short. Read more

Impression:Not recommendable;

0 0 0

• posted bytbassakyros on 03/16/2014

Pros are its 2 meters long, and it is a good quality cable not a cheap build. average charging speed and data transfer. Does not tangle easily. Very cheap price and all worth it. and Highly recommended. no cons at all. Perfect cable Great cable perfect in every aspect. I use it to charge my phone and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybossMuntendam on 12/15/2013

- 2 meters, a lot better than most cables - sturdy build quality - because the length, the voltage is a bit lower so the device is charging slower than usual. Quality is good, and looks quiet sturdy. Connectors are very good and look sturdy. Only problem is the lowered voltage because of the length, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydvdik on 11/06/2013

It's a great cable, perfect plugs into usb and micro usb. I bought 3 of them to use it with with wall charger and pc sync. The lenght is perfect, not too long not too short. The micro usb plug is a little longer than usual but I prefer it like this since I use it with my mobile with silicone cover so ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypakitos on 10/31/2013

Very long cable, useful to connect your device to the back of your desktop PC. Useful to transfer data and charge low voltage devices This cable cant handle more than 500mAh, tried to charge my Galaxy S4 with it and ran an app to measure the voltage input, my original delivers 1900mAh, it can charge ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byesgrio on 05/23/2013

It is made with a good quality. The lenght is perfect for connect in desktops and wall socket. Now I can connect my USB gadgets near me (Android mobile phones, Tablets, etc). It works perfect with data communication and charging. Both the connector fitted perfect. I did not see any cons. In the past ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybas_dk on 01/30/2013

Great quality and very long. Easy to use. The quality is better than the quality of other USB Male to Micro USB Male on this site, from 60cm and 70cm. No cons so far, but most of the cables will last for at least a few months or longer. I use mine only for charging my cellphone. Great product for a very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLhum54 on 12/10/2012

works better than the HTC cables micro usb side clicks and holds pretty well no name brand (not a big issue; in fact, the HTC cable was the worst that i've gotten, so far) so many cables available on DX, don't know which one is good.. this one works very well, in my opinion finally found a long cable ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections