DX » Community » Reviews » USB Powered 28-LED Super Bright White Light Illumination Lamp - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bychuan0 on 05/20/2014

Item was packed nicely with bubble padding. The light is reasonably bright with 28 leds. It also has a on-off switch which is nice compared to other USB light. Not of I can think of. For the low price, I don't think you can get something better than this. For the price, this is cheap and good. It would be better if the flexible neck length can be longer ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byincredibilehulk on 11/27/2013

I was looking for a lamp to illuminate the keyboard of my laptop, I got this and I have to say that it is really powerful. Perfectly illuminates an area of ??1 square meter, then more than a keyboard. White light, optimal frequency and pleasant, articulated arm very practical and convenient It is a bit heavy and unbalances the usb but nothing of that,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byadrito8 on 02/16/2013

you can angle the light panel to the position you want, Works nice and is very handy, i hunted all over town for these lights but no one carried them nor had they even heard of these type of lights, all they carried were very small plug in 1 to 3 LED type lights, lots of light due to multiple LED's could be used with Laptop or in my case as a desk lamp ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections