DX » Community » Reviews » GODOX SB1010 Universal Folding Speedlight Softbox - Black + White (10 x 10cm)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymarcob8986 on 07/01/2014

Ease of use and very high portability, it can be folded in a pocket. Spread the light as it should increasing light source size a little bit. Could be useful something to peg it to the speedlight, it tends to bend downwards if the speedlight is pointig straight horizontally, so it needs a little bit ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTrevorNagan on 02/02/2014

Purchased this mini soft box as a backup to carry in my on the go camera bag. Easy to install and serves as a great item to soften the existing speed light. Also great for off camera flash units. Ideal for close up portrait shots. Great value for the price. I would suggest larger 60x90 or 70x70 for the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPassoa1986 on 01/13/2013

The elastic whrap on fits very well. the price is so low that i didn't trust to fits so well and it's also made of strong fabric. I'm very gloud with it !! It makes the flash much more diffuse and ofcourse that's what everybody wants when they buy this product. This softbox is very easy to use it fits ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bylebanen on 11/02/2012

- Quality build (I'm impressed, it seems durable and it holds quite strong. - Fits on every flash unit, you can even mount it to some other source of light - Adjustable - Cheap None so far. I'm really happy with my purchase. The delivery time was around fifteen to twenty days, which is not much because ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections