DX » Community » Reviews » Sandisk 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive SSD - Black (64GB)
  • 5 star 9 ( 82% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 18% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byksf60 on 09/25/2013

Compact, fast, qualitative hard disk. At the sky rather small sizes, good assembly, good price. I established it on the computer, put on it an operating system, everything began to fly quickly enough, copes with all objectives. Shortcomings yet I didn't find though already I use it about a year. When you buy qualitative goods, the soul rejoices and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymadmax79 on 09/02/2013

Works great on linux. Ultra fast (and I'm using it on sata2) I advise that you optimize your partition for better perfomance on install (setting "no last access time on files", and using a standard HD for swaping) It's also wise to redirect all caches to a standard HD. (broswsers, temp files, etc) to preserve your new disc. Linux Mint (debian ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byrenatoriolino on 07/01/2013

Very fast read access, boots my XBMC in 6 seconds. none so far It's a great way to improve the speed of your computer. Install your operating system on it and you will see it boots much more faster. I have a XBMC Media Center (running on top of Linux). All the Linux file-system is kept on this SSD as a squashfs read-only file-system. All the changes ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byPREA96 on 06/29/2013

Muito rápido, uso no dia a dia no meu notebook da empresa e estou muito satisfeito. Antes demorava 1~2 minutos pra ligar o windows e isso incomodava muito e agora em 30 segundos já estou trabalhando. Ele parece bem frágil, pois a carcaça é de plastico bem fino e parece que quebra fácil. E na próxima, compro um HD com ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byarvil on 06/10/2013

The SSD takes me 30 days to arrive because of the customs of my country. It arrived in good physical condition. It works very fast compared to a mechanical drive. Replace mechanical disk of my netbook for this. works much faster without delay the only negative that I found is that it includes 2.5 to 3.5 adapter excelent price. It can be used in notebook,... Read more

1 0
  • posted byFlavioPichelli on 04/22/2013

Very fast SSD, i ve a old Notebook Dell Pentium Dual core 2.3 with 4 gb of ram memory and use to take more than 1:15 minute to boot Windows 7. Now in less than 20 sec. the system is head for use! After i get the SanDisk i saw that the Kingston and the Adata units are faster than the SanDisk, and just a bit more expensive. The Adata drive give´s ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlexNetmaster on 04/09/2013

Fast? Very fast! No System loads in 3-5 seconds (Ubuntu 12.10 on ASUS N76VJ). Apps starts much more faster. Full reboot: 10-12 sec. Installation of Ubuntu was about 4-5 minutes with downloading and installation of all updates. Firefox starts in 1 second. Websites opens very fast. Tested read speed: ~510 MB/s Tested write speed: ~200 MB/s It's the best ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPeteb on 04/03/2013

very small and lightweight unit . Makes no sound. It is completely Noiseless . No heat generation . Much higher speed than regular harddisk . I have not found any cons at all. The thing just works. This is a very plesant unit and replacement for you r OS disk on de computer. It speeds up your PC. tremendously I personally use it for an extra disk to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymetallord86 on 02/20/2013

This product costs the double here in Chile. Arrived with no problems at all, the box is very slim and came without any damage. Este producto cuesta el doble aca en Chile. Llego sin problemas, la caja es delgada y vino sin ningun daño. None at all. I have still not test it deeply but the product is original and should have no problems at all. Ningun ... Read more

3 0
  • posted bymarce1984 on 01/10/2013

Increase the performance of the pc, reduce waiting time for boot system and open aplications. His very light weight it's great in case that you own a laptop, or you want to use it on a carry disk. It's expensive in relation with the storage capacity. The material it is made is very thin plastic, which makes it fragile. It's ideal for use with a carry ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections