DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Wristwatch Disassembly and Repair Tool (19-Piece Set)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRayMann on 04/12/2014

There are a lot of extra pieces i didn't use. Because it's so complete, you probably can open all kind of watches! Alt the little bits were glued in place with a kind of wax. All the little bits were glued in place with a kind of wax. You have to clean it all before use. Nu manual, but if you buy this,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvidamo on 05/18/2013

this is a realy good product for someone that want to trie to open his watch by him self, soo you can cnange the batteries and do some minor repair in the movement it´s take a time to lern how to use and you have to be realy carful when you are learning becouse you can case some scratch to your ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMindflash on 03/07/2013

Sturdy Comes with different heads for a better fit If it fits your watch, it will get the job done Not sure if this can work with every watch, given that they are not made to be opened by a different method, but it is worth a try It is a nice sturdy tool, but there are better tools available for professional ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byenriquecebolla on 02/07/2013

is a very necessary device in case you want to unmount a relog. has many parts to accommodate different clocks slots, is very oily, and moving parts are a bit loose and not very strong, the distance regulation is a bit weird and is too large to be handled in specific sizes relog, take off the belt in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byky145 on 01/21/2013

Feels quite solid, adjustment screws are smooth and easy to operate, and they hold the position of the posts fairly well without slipping The extra posts were scattered throughout the case when shipped, exploding all over my desk when I first opened the box. Also, there is alot of waxy residue on the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNJMoonlight2010 on 11/24/2011

A very handy tool to have if you want to avoid paying at watches stores to change the battery. It works like a charm. Very easy to use. It was delivery very fast and I was able to fixed 7 watches I had laying around in the house. Saved a lot of money just to replaced the batteries. None that I can think ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypz456 on 10/31/2011

The product is made from quality materials, you can feel it when lifting the product, is heavy and strong. The product is built in a smart, just need to know how to use it. I managed to open old watches unopened so far. Even the price is right. Not an instruction manual for the product, so you just try ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySandyA on 09/10/2011

It's paid for itself already. I have a nice watch that needed a new battery. I took it to a store and they said it would be $15. I know they've got expenses, but that seemed a bit much for a quick job. Instead I bought this and my own batteries. The back came off easily and replacing the battery was ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzmeister on 08/17/2011

With this tool I managed to open all my watches without any problems. I've only used the standard tips, got no clue on what type of watches the other ones are needed for. The build quality is nice and I have no doubt it will survive for a looong time. It could have been cheaper. The build quality on ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydoctorjre on 02/03/2011

This tool is not bad quality and is quite fine in its adjustment. It will open most men's sized watches, but I think it will have a difficult time with some buys and women's sized watches. The price was a bit high in my opinion, should be closer to the $5 range for this site. The case is quite cheap ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections