DX » Community » Reviews » DIY Changing Environment Assembled Plastic Calendar - Red
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRatao on 11/11/2013

I liked very much. I am using it on my job's desktop. You can mount as your creativity. Easy to mount and unmount, strong material and good quality. It is a eternal calendar. It just have one color of each brick, so you can't classify the days by colors. There aren't any sense to have only some days ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAndreana1982 on 04/07/2013

Very nice product, the best gift for LEGO fans. Plastic is good quality, easy to use. Needs creativity to rebuild monthly. Not compatible with other LEGO products. Some un-useful elements (holiday, planet, etc). Month brick is missing, that would be great to add it. Color is not the best, black would ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrorabr on 11/24/2012

Nice strong material - almost as good as lego. Very easy to manipulate and set to a new month. You can use the case it came in (a clear plastic case) to keep it from dismantling if it falls down. Weird planet icon (what's that for?). No month names meaning that you have to remember the last time you ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections