DX » Community » Reviews » Specialized Artistic Papers for Folding Paper Cranes (375-Sheet Set)
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRahzaDream on 05/08/2013

-Quality of the papers themselves appears to be good. Nice colors and consistency. -Packaged carefully and well as to not damage the papers during shipping -makes a great gift for origami lovers! -great price for the amount of sheets of paper you get! i can't really find any cons for this particular item. Bought this as a gift, and the person who recieved ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalvama on 09/16/2012

I'm a fan of origami, and theses papers have great colours and the advantage that you don't have to waste time in cutting same size squares for your paper folding, this work is done with this product. They are coloured just one side, the other one is white. they are quite small, so i think they are proper for modular origami, not for big projects or ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVaini on 07/09/2011

* You get many different bright colors, which is really great! * If you are not used to origami and need to follow instructions, you are going to appreciate that the papers are colored only from one side. * The package comes with instructions on how to fold paper cranes (only useful if you already know how to make them and just need a reminder). * You ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJulz01 on 09/24/2008

Comes with an assortment of bright colours with white on one side which makes it easier to follow instructions. Nice thickness, not too thick or thin. Can be used for hundreds of origami models Paper is quite small, same size as square sticky notes. Would be nice to see a larger variety of colours I would like to see larger sheets of paper offered for ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections