DX » Community » Reviews » Universal 360 Degree Rotatable Car Windshield Swivel Mount Holder - Black + Green
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bythedestro on 01/29/2014

It really holds your phone (strong clue), and it does not leave any glue residues on it. And the thing that allows my phone to turn 360 degrees is great too. The only bad thing is that there is no extension cable or something like that. I really like the product, gonna buy another one for another car.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydineybomfim on 12/14/2013

Very easy to use. It just work as designed. The best part for me is that it can hold any device, any kind of smartphone and also tablets and GPS. So the format of your device is not a problem anymore. It can't go far from the base, it can rotate and bend in all directions, but just near the base. The ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalrpowerflex on 11/16/2013

i like the Universal 360 Degree Rotatable Car Windshield Swivel Mount Holder. work very well in my car and with the iphone. hold very well the device. nothing, exactly as specify. if they can make with an extension to bring closer to the drive it will be nice to have. supply with wipe cloth also could ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydineybomfim on 07/07/2013

Extremely easy to use and to install. The things just grip to it and never felt. And at removing time, it's also easy. It's true that looks it let a little residue in the back side of things... however, who will use a phone without a case? Just a wet fabric and the residue goes away. The renewing process ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bycmertkan on 03/05/2013

The installation to my car was very easy and efficient. You can use it for everything, even, if you like, it can carry your ipad mini, wallet and etc, besides your mobile phone. Even if your mobile phone has slippery cover, it still works - sticks very well. I did not have to clean it yet, in one month ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections