DX » Community » Reviews » 4-in-1 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Flash Trigger w/ Umbrella Holder Set for Canon SLR
  • 5 star 1 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bych35c0 on 11/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:They seem to have been build really well. Not even a problem with the lids. It works pretty good with even second brand flashes and trigger them without any noticeable delay. The umbrella holder is a must have, even if you have a bracket holder, you never know w... Read more

contents of the box, there's no sync cable
    0 0
  • posted byNemanja016 on 07/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very high compatibility among variety of flash lights, works at very long range (but only with new batteries), easy to install and works great with my Canon 430EX II and 580EX, umbrella holder is a big plus, well built, light in weight...works every penny :) Cons:batter... Read more

unpacked triggers unpacked triggers unpacked triggers unpacked triggers unpacked triggers unpacked triggers Transmitter on camera Transmitter on camera Transmitter on camera Receiver on my flash Receiver on my flash Receiver on my flash
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections