DX » Community » Reviews » USB Male to Apple 30 Pin Male Flat Data / Charging Cable - Black (300cm)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by LRLodi on 06/04/2013

Pros: This is a good lenght cable to use with your iDevice. Since the original cable is no longer than a couple inches, this can be used to charge your apple product from a nice distance. The flat cable is a nice touch to change things a bit. Cons: I don't understand of wiring, but this cable takes a really long time to fully charge my iPhone w... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by orofir on 04/16/2013

Pros: its far more longer then the original iphone cable and this will more likely wont rip the inner cables so it is a good thing to have it laying around at home its longer when you use it will not give u a movement limit like the original 30 cm original iphone cable Cons: Too thick if it was thinner it would have been much easy to use but fo... Read more

0 0
  • posted by 1ir0n on 03/05/2013

Pros: first of all flat! good design, good colors, very durable compare to any other cable i've owned even if you step on it. very good build quality. flat=cool look. the length doesn't seem to make the charge last longer. Cons: none! perfect cable! OtherThoughts: buy only flat cables - much dorable comparing to any other regular cables. it wou... Read more

0 0
  • posted by HighHeinz on 02/02/2013

Pros: The lenght make this a very useful cable. You can move around without having to worry about the cable. Or when your power outlets are far from your bed, you can still have your phone next to you at night. Cons: When folded like the way it's shipped it doesn't charge the iphone. Also, there seems to be a lot of resistance in the cable and... Read more

0 0
  • posted by buyloltime on 11/26/2012

Pros: This is simply a surprise. This products quality is just fantastic compared to the price. The connector is as good quality as the original cables, and the long cable length enables me to charge my iPhone and doing things with it at the same time. For instance charging my phone, while it's in my bed. -Good Quality -Affordable price (very c... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections