Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySarCarstic on 05/21/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This mat looks great, is a good size and is extremely comfortable to use. It is also about 1/10th the price of similar mats to buy for me locally. Cons:None, it could always be bigger but the actual size is quite good OtherThoughts:I have one at home and I bou... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhydrolon on 09/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:the mouse pad have a good size, color abd print quality are good, it feels nice under the hand and the mouse flows smoothly on it, it stays flat on the table and dosnt move or slide since the bottom part got enough grip to hold onto the table Cons:it comes rolled inside... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMidjo on 08/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good and soft mouse pad, really well made and easy to use with the mouse. Very precise. Edges are solid glued, quality fabric is above thin and soft rubber. The pad don't slide on the table because of the rubber. Cons:There is no cons, this is high qualit... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAMNAlves on 06/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:sticks very tight to the table, just becoming part of the table withouth actually sticking to it - the mouse pad feel very good in the hand - the size is perfect to me - the disgn is kinda nice - thin - the mouse gliding on the surface very well Cons:size OtherThoughts:... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfelipetadra on 04/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It seems it's a good mousepad...Won't slide on the table and mouse slides smooth on it. Also, it's really big, so you won't ran out of space that quickly, specially if you got a high-dpi mouse. Cons:It smells really bad. As far as I could test, that's the only p... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshusic on 04/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Good Quality Overall Nice Design with nice looking colors Nice material, feels nice Doenst slip Great size Mouse slides perfectly over it. Cons:Lines visible if folded Edges arent toil-worn perfectly Furthermore there aren any real cons, cause the primary goal is use it a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byslanx on 02/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:?????????? ???, ????? ??????, ???????? ????????? - ??? ???? ?????? ??? ????????. ? ???????? ?????????? ????? ?? ???????? ? ??????? =). ?? ???????? ?? ?????. Normal pad. Undercover - rubber. Surface - OK - my mice wors good. Cons:???????? ?????? ?? ??? ????. ??... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhknill07 on 01/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Super cheap, does it's job, I use it for gaming and casual use and it doesn't slip very much, perfect mousepad, especially for the value. Cons:Since it was folded when shipped, it does have small folds down the middle of the top and sides but I can hardly notice them. A... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjackycola on 01/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I use it for gaming and I can do good. It's not to big for me, like some gaming-mat-mousepads tend to be. My Mouse works very well on it and it feels good and soft. Hand doesn't rub on it which was my reason to use a flat surface table before. Doesn't move aro... Read more

0 0
  • posted byilldisposedg on 12/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- sticks very tight to the table, just becoming part of the table withouth actually sticking to it - the mouse pad feel very good in the hand - the size is perfect to me - the disgn is kinda nice - thin - the mouse gliding on the surface very well Cons:none. Oth... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections