Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySarCarstic on 05/21/2014

This mat looks great, is a good size and is extremely comfortable to use. It is also about 1/10th the price of similar mats to buy for me locally. None, it could always be bigger but the actual size is quite good I have one at home and I bought a second one for use at work - I have been using it every work day, all day for 5 months and there are no ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydanbento on 03/18/2014

This is a great mouse pad! Very good quality on both sides, mouse slides perfectly and it sticks to the table (even the ones with white coverage that make other mouse pads slide). The size if perfect for games, gives you extra space. Good material, does not peel off and easy to clean None... Maybe i would like it more if it was all black and discrete,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byd33g on 03/10/2014

Dynamite mouse pad. For this price you literally cannot get a cooler looking and function mouse-pad. I use it with my razr and its made all the difference in the world. I was having issues with my razr initially on the desk surface but since putting the razr on the mouse pad I've had 0 issues. It had creases when it was shipped, but those have since ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlextvd on 02/06/2014

The Rubber material has a great quality, the painting and graphics are very beautiful. The red color is very beautiful and brilliant. I could not find any. The made it very nice for the price. Some people could think it could be larger as some seen on the stores this days. I will buy another one, It's also a great gift for friends and family. This brand ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycairby on 12/16/2013

-Looks just like the photo -Sticks to the surface you are using and stays in place -Very smooth, mouse glides over very well -Design is a bit cheesy but in a cool way -Better quality material than some other cheap mouse mats I've seen -Maybe slightly thinner than it could be -Looks like it could fray a bit in time but I wasn't really expecting top quality ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxcale on 10/25/2013

* Surface of the mouse pad is almost perfrect. It can easily compete with famous brands' mid and mid-high products. It really has a silky smooth touch feeling. * Tested with both optical and laser mice and precision is excellent. I am pretty sure that old or low DPI optical mice will perform superbly on this product. * Size is sufficient for an average ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhydrolon on 09/27/2013

the mouse pad have a good size, color abd print quality are good, it feels nice under the hand and the mouse flows smoothly on it, it stays flat on the table and dosnt move or slide since the bottom part got enough grip to hold onto the table it comes rolled inside a small box and takes a week or so to lay flat on your desktop, the writing is also a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMidjo on 08/20/2013

Very good and soft mouse pad, really well made and easy to use with the mouse. Very precise. Edges are solid glued, quality fabric is above thin and soft rubber. The pad don't slide on the table because of the rubber. There is no cons, this is high quality mouse pad and I am very pleased with it. I used my mouse long time without any mouse pad and with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAMNAlves on 06/11/2013

sticks very tight to the table, just becoming part of the table withouth actually sticking to it - the mouse pad feel very good in the hand - the size is perfect to me - the disgn is kinda nice - thin - the mouse gliding on the surface very well size i could pay double and more for this product, like it very much. very high quality for its price! i ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfelipetadra on 04/10/2013

It seems it's a good mousepad...Won't slide on the table and mouse slides smooth on it. Also, it's really big, so you won't ran out of space that quickly, specially if you got a high-dpi mouse. It smells really bad. As far as I could test, that's the only problem with it. If you're a gamer, that's a cheap and good choice. I'd recommend it. It's big,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections