DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Protective 360 Degree Rotation PU Leather Case for 7" Tablet - Black
  • 5 star 16 ( 84% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 16% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byangefarceur on 09/27/2013

My 7" tablet stays firmly in place, all buttons and plugs remain easily accessible, the camera is not obstructed. You can put it in any orientation and angle very easily I guess it's not real leather but sturdy enough. I have used it for 6 months or so and nothing seems to be falling apart not the best look, but so classic that no one will ever ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNunojangar on 08/22/2013

The price is the best. The materials are not of high quality, and the finishes could be better. But overall for the price is vey good... It has a side that dosen't have protection to keep the tablet in the case. One of the smaller sides has no protection, and for this reason the tablet has fell a fiew times in the hands of smaller children. They keep ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypordefault on 08/15/2013

I bought this case for my new AMPE A78 7 tablet. the tablet fits securely into the case and is well protected. The case looks nice and seems to be of high quality. there is Velcro for holding the tablet at an angle and it works well. The holders can be made from stronger material adn The Velcro seems like it is very small An excellent product! Awesome ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byonfire5323 on 08/06/2013

This is a good case for the price. protects tablet good. Some parts look like they can rip/break easily. no way for the tablet to keep from falling out when in the case and holding it portrait wise. bought it for a friend- so far so good. It sucks that the tablet could fall out of one end. Easily switched to portrait or landscape and stands up very ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygivelina on 06/21/2013

This is the best leather case I have ever had. Do, please, keep in mind that I have been using it almost every day for more than half a year by now and I have never had any problem with it. It is extremely easy to fix the case in the desirable position for the precise moment.The quality of the leather is very high, the 360 degree rotation is a great ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysuseteelvira on 06/19/2013

Isto é o que eu estava procurando, uma capa pratica de facil uso, é como carregar um livro, só abri-lo e aí está o seu tablet 7"formato é ideal, aproveita o espaço muito bem, não ocupa muito mais do que o tablet disso, o. botão permite rodar e colocá-lo em diferentes posições. Alé... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylusousa on 06/03/2013

the material is very good and the habilty to rotate is very useful. in portuguese: o material é muito bom e a funcionalidade de rotação dá muito jeito. we have to be very careful because of side clips. it has clips just in one of the sides. my tablet already falled in the floor once because it slipped from inside the case when then ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChapmanFok on 05/25/2013

-Tablet case that can rotate. -Rotatable -Rotates tablet -It only holds the tablet in case by three sides. It can potentially slide out of the fourth unsecured side over time. Not much of an issue for me so far though. -The swiveling mechanism makes the case almost a cm thicker than other case though. That might be a turn off for others. Get it. The ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychipesz on 05/22/2013

-It's very cheap. In my country a similar case is about 23 dollars, so it's really worth it! -I use it about 6 months, and it's still perfect. -Nice, simple, clean design. -It holds the tablet safety and fits to different size 7" tablet thanks to a little plastic hook. -Capability of 360 degree rotation. That way you can turn it into any position.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypcmchu on 05/21/2013

It can make the tablet stand up. It does fit my 7" tightly. Before ordering the case, I worried my tablet might be too small for the case. The quality is very good. I have another one (also from dx.com) but the edge was broken very soon. This one seems a lot more robust. So far, none. The magnet button could be slightly tighter, but it's OK as ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections