DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Protective 360 Degree Rotation PU Leather Case for 7" Tablet - Black
  • 5 star 15 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Good product for a fair price

posted by svennd on 04/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

protects your tablet, without putting to much stuff on top of it; You can "click" your tablet out of the case; tough I wouldn't know why; The velcro makes it possible to place your tablet as a computer screen; as seen in the makers-pictures;

The lock system is magnetic and is strong enough for its purpose; I have never seen it open for no reason;

Cons:

The velcro to keep it up is to light, and after a few uses (~daily) It comes weared out and it doesn't hold the tablet anymore; perhaps it wasn't calculated on the weight; Or perhaps my tablet is just to heavy.

OtherThoughts:

Its an oke product; Its not very expensive if i compare to local shops, but it provides the needed protection for your 7inch tablet. If your tablet would be ~6.8-~7.2 inch it would also fit cause there is a sort of "lever" to pull it togheter, so really nice.

Bottomline:

Buy if you want to protect your tablet; but take notice that its not made to place your tablet up and down allot.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections