DX » Community » Reviews » High Quality Hook Strap Keychain Cool Accessories for Backpack Bag - Army Green + Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byslimest on 08/04/2013

I purchased 2 straps to carry multitools on a belt without a sheath. You know, sometimes hands get dirty and better to avoid touching a sheath or anything else. In this case a carabiner on your belt will help. Use the strap every day, the second one is spare. Material of the strap is harmonized with ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byravem on 12/21/2012

A good keychain, the locking mechanism is operated trough a small paracord loop that I will change vith someting else. There is a piece of velcro holding the split ring. Overall seems solid, will try it with my huge load of keys. Maybe the price is a little higher than expected, but anyway it's way less ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymctammer on 11/23/2012

- Metal hardware - Good quality fabric and velcro - Solid positive locking on buckle - Quick-release buckle is a bit tight - Buckle cannot be removed without removing the stitches on the keychain (destroying the keychain) I bought this keychain expressly for the quick-release buckle so that I could use ... Read more

Keychain

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections