DX » Community » Reviews » Outdoor Sports Armband for Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 - Black
  • 5 star 20 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylemolina on 04/19/2014

I ordered this armband because I want to carry my Samsung Galaxy S3 to the gym in a safe way. The product provides that level of security and protection to my phone, because it is made of a durable foam and elastic bands that fits in big arms like mine. When you insert the phone, space is limited, so if you have another case or protector, you have to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystefanovais on 03/12/2014

It's a preety soft and good material, like neoprene or rubber, so you don't have to worry about something hurting or bothering you while you're making the activity. It's light, but seems resistant and the lenght is preety good. The size is good and the material is elastic, so I can put my S3 inside the armband without taking my cellphone case. Fits ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byibogomolny on 02/15/2014

Had this for a couple of months now, and run with it several times a week. It works just as it should, can easily put it on and off, and operate the screen through the transparent material. It is even waterproof - I ran with it for 30 min in pouring rain, got completely wet but the phone was just fine! It gets a little itchy in long runs, better used ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylucasmeirelles on 01/21/2014

The product really worth, because it is cheap and has a relative good quality. Fits perfectly to Samsung Galaxy SIII and you can pratice your activities with some tranquil. Portuguese version: O produto vale muito a pena pelo preço e tem uma qualidade relativamente boa. Serve perfeitamente para o Galaxy SIII e você pode praticar suas atividades ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvelestrumf on 11/11/2013

Very light, seems like high quality made, the phone fits nicely, and most importantly, all of the controls work! The touch screen works fine, while operating the buttons require a bit of an exercise. The material is soft and doesn't cause scratches or skin irritations. The reinforced opening for the headphones is quite welcome! It reassures you that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOmerrr12121234 on 09/25/2013

generally, it is a very good price. the product made of good fabric and in good quality. the armband sit steady on the hand and not bothers during workout. it is a bit hard to wear the band at the firsts time because the stripe always goes out. the product fits perfectly to the device(samaung galaxy s3), however, too perfect. its impossible to to use ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bygeovaneebg on 09/16/2013

- Ideal size for various smartphones that have size close to the galaxy S3; - Material used great quality; - Fit great on my Smartphone Jiayu G3; - Fixed right arm; - Adjust the bracket allows you to place so they do not bother; - Transparent front allows even the use of the smartphone screen in extreme cases without take it out of the arm; - None yet;... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMartinkss on 08/23/2013

Very good product for sport with Samsung Galaxy S3, good material and adjustable size velcro. Material reminds neoprene, touch folio responds well to to the touch even when it rains. Phone keeps well, does not fall out while running. Available pocket on one or two keys. Easy maintenance, if the product dirty. I don't have any negative reviews on this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvorud on 08/14/2013

The main advantage is that it is very easy to use. It seems good quality and value for money. Also, its seems that stitches are strong and good. The phone was stable inside and I was even able to use my phone when it was inside. For my arm, it is perfect and it fit well. I expected to have a zipper on the place where you put the phone inside as it would ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGaudi111 on 08/09/2013

The armband is made of neoprene like material. The phone fits perfectly and the headphone jack is perfectly aligned. The quality seems very good, although I have not wore it for any length of time for its durability assessment. It has a speaker hole. The slot for inserting the phone is on the back side, on top of the band. It is open and has not got ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections