DX » Community » Reviews » Outdoor Sports Armband for Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 - Black
Customer’s impression:
Useful Great! Excelente Very good armband! Soft and steady!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byodpovede on 08/03/2015

This armband seems allright, works as it supposed to. I tried it on bike and it held OK. If the price is lower, I would buy another pieces..

0 0 0

• posted byjamitlap on 03/07/2015

Seems to be good quality, specially for the price. Maybe a little more elastical armband would make it even better to use.

Impression:Very good armband!;

0 0 0

• posted byMunhozThiago on 02/27/2015

Pros: Nice materials, soft neoprene and good plastic for the touchscreen. Works well and allows you to use the phone even inside the armband. Fits perfectly the GS3 and is very steady on the arms. Cons: None so far. Other thoughts: the armband includes a key compartment that is very usefull!

Impression:Great!,Soft and steady!;

0 0 0

• posted byRoloGTI on 01/06/2015

Pros: Easy of use, it stays there and dont move. I use while I ride my bike (downhill, jumps, etc), thereason of use: music (earphones), track recording, GPS, etc. I have wash it several times in the washing machine and still no problems. Nice fabric. Cons: No one I could find. Final thoughts: It... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzernebock on 10/14/2014

Good sports armband for my Galaxy S2 i9100. It fits perfectly and the touchscreen works through the plastic cover of the armband. Good sealing, no sweating or water inside. After some use the grip starts to degrade but it's normal.

Impression:Cheap armband;

0 0 0

• posted bymkdiaz on 08/22/2014

todo excelente y muy buena funcionalidad me sirvió para mi sony experia z1

0 0 0

• posted byjemolinero on 08/18/2014

It's a very good one! Waterproof armband, easy of usage and fits in the arm! I couldn't use so much, but i'm very happy with it! Recommend it for running and walking!

Impression:Very good armband!;

0 0 0

• posted byjfvmarek on 08/17/2014

Pros: + Fit perfectly of my Samsung Galaxy S4 + I can work with display through foil + Has good velcro fastener Cons: - For my arm is tight, but still usable I've have this armband twice on my workout and it's simple works as I expected. I can recommend it.

Impression:Function is OK;

0 0 0

• posted bylemolina on 04/19/2014

I ordered this armband because I want to carry my Samsung Galaxy S3 to the gym in a safe way. The product provides that level of security and protection to my phone, because it is made of a durable foam and elastic bands that fits in big arms like mine. When you insert the phone, space is so if a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystefanovais on 03/12/2014

It's a preety soft and good material, like neoprene or rubber, so you don't have to worry about something hurting or bothering you while you're making the activity. It's light, but seems resistant and the lenght is preety good. The size is good and the material is elastic, so I can put my S3 the... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere