Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Handy for running!

posted by ShakurR on 01/10/2013
    0 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

Very handy if you need to listen to music while running, or track your progress with GPS tracking sport apps like Endomondo. The price is very good, and also it looks nice. The materials feel good and it is comfortable to use while running. Also has a handy pocket for small things like keys.

Cons:

The strap is not very long, and if you have large arms, it might not suit you (unless you want to wear it on your forearm). Does not come with an instruction (could be useful, as I do not find it straightforward to use (or originally too small, as I used another method to wear it.).

OtherThoughts:

The strap system consists of two holes, hole A and B, where A is closest to the phone. I think you are supposed to insert the strap into hole A and lead it out B, but this will only work if you have thin arms. Estimated circumference: max 25 cm - try wrapping an A4 paper (29,7 cm) around your bicep. If you can do this, then this will suit as a glove.

I use another method:
    I only insert the strap in hole B, and then tighten. This allows arms of larger circumference, larger than the length of an A4 paper. Guess: max 33 cm.

Bottomline:

If your arm circumference is less than 33 cm, and you enjoy running while listening to music or tracking your progress (ex: Endomondo), this is a must buy! :D

• Outdoor Sports Armband for Samsung Galaxy S3 #1
    • Outdoor Sports Armband for Samsung Galaxy S3 #2
    • Outdoor Sports Armband for Samsung Galaxy S3 #3
    • Outdoor Sports Armband for Samsung Galaxy S3 #4
    • Outdoor Sports Armband for Samsung Galaxy S3 #5

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections