DX » Community » Reviews » RF 2.4GHz USB Wireless Presenter with LCD Timer and Laser Pointer (2400~2483Mhz)
  • 5 star 6 ( 46% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 54% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTitobs on 02/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is the best presenter so far. There are a good red laser pointer, timer to help you in the presentations, has volume bottom and the usb wirelles adapter fit inside on the preseter device. Fit on the hands and it's light and small enough to carry in the pockets. It us... Read more

0 0
  • posted byivanuden on 01/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:this wireless presenter works very easy! It is: 'Plug and Play'. Works a lot better than IR Presenters: you don't have to have a direct sightline to the receiver to use all of the presenter functions. The laserlight is a big plus too! It is a sturdy tool. The receiver i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFuzka on 01/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I order this laser pointer to use in my corporate presentations and it is really helping me. First I order this one to use the timer, but finally what I am using more is the options that you have when you use the reset button. After pressing this button, I can... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydarkshadown on 01/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The only presenter that has chronometer in DX. Good range. Good design. Easy to use. Do not spend a lot battery, so the battery life is about 6 months Cons:It's a little big, could be smaller to make the presentation easier. The quality is not so good speciall... Read more

RF 2.4GHz USB Wireless Presenter with LCD Timer an
    0 0
  • posted bygrigorichapiro on 12/05/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:First of all the presenter works as expected. Secondly it is cheap if compared to ones sold in other sites. For last I can finger good laser quality, it can be seen without any trouble of 10m distance. The usage of AAA batteries was a good idea, because they can be bought... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCynna on 11/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- great design - USB receiver plugs in the presenter itself - great range - good focused laser - it has timer Cons:Very low quality timer button switch. I bought 2 of these, both had problems with the timer button switch, placed on the right side. The last one... Read more

0 0
  • posted byligfries on 11/24/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:For a great price you get an easy to use laser pointer that will operate your PC as well during the presentation. The USB stick required for connection is conveniently packed in the pointer. For windows XP no further installation required. Cons:No user guide and a limit... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJames79 on 10/03/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- good quality - very usefulness - LCD timer is fantastic, and each minute the device make a little vibration. - I recommend this porduct - Perfect size you could put inside of the t-shirt pocket - good design Cons:- It is a similar of the logitech presenter, but with m... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrodrigogoiano on 08/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Quite similar to the logitech one. good range and excellent red laser. Functions are similar to the original. Uses 2 AA batteries. good for windows and also for macbook. The timer function is excellent for classes and congress presentations Cons:no cons at all... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysirbilly on 01/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good range Indeed it looks like logitec, which is a generic eletronic manufacturer. It vibrates every minute to remember the person presenting. You can set a timer and it will vibrates close to the limit, nice for those endless simposium speaker Cons:For me, r... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections