DX » Community » Reviews » Skull Style In-Ear Earphone - Silver + Black (3.5mm Plug / 120cm-Cable)
Customer’s impression:
GENIAL
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymatjeam on 12/09/2014

muy buenos auriculares, tienen un lindo diseño diabolico y suenan muy bien, los recomiendo, personalmente los uso a diario y todos mis amigos se sorprenden al verlos Read more

Impression:GENIAL;

0 0 0

• posted bymajabam on 11/27/2013

They are so cool and they r silver and made of iron . The isolation from exterior noises is really good.They r packed in a metal box witch is really cool looks expensive.Sound quality is very good and the skull looks perfect so real i love it They r heavy but because it is metal not plastic so no running ... Read more

skull style skull style 1 skull style 2

0 0 0

• posted bybrunafonseca on 04/01/2013

Very good material quality. the sound is very clear and loud. The isolation from exterior noises is really good. It really blocks everything. The package is good. the skulls are made of metal, not plastic. It's a little heavy so I don't think it would work for sports like running, it may fall from your ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylorekla on 11/30/2012

They are silver, I thought they were plastic but are made of iron are very stable in the ear and have very good robustness that is just what I was looking at this product apart from its design, sound quality is quite good and the presentation is very good with his metal box and a spongy interior and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGuilhermeUTFPR on 11/13/2012

the sound has very good quality, and the skulls are made of metal not plastic, very durable, and the isolation from exterior noises is really good because its made of metal, its a little heavy, and it can fall off the ear if youre walking, running, cycling, etc and the plug is a little big so it gets ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections