DX » Community » Reviews » Silicone Toe Hallux Valgus Orthosis - Translucent (1 Pair)
Customer’s impression:
good
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byyournumber1baby on 12/03/2014

Pros: Easy to use, soft material, does its job, comfortable to use even with socks and shoes Cons: None so far I bought these as a preventive because of my mother's history with this problem. I don't have it yet but I think it would be better to prevent it. Therefore, being the problem very small these ... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bykirillevterov on 04/14/2014

Feel comfortable when used. After 1 day you get accustomed to them and they do not disturb you. The material is elastic enough to cover your toe softly and gently and separate it from the others. None so far. You need to use them with proper shoes (because of larger space needed for toes) - can be sandals,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byannahminina on 02/07/2014

is extremely soft and comfortable. / é extremamente macio e confortável. Small size. Was damaged at 1 week of use, due to the inadequate size. / Tamanho pequeno. Danificou-se em 1 semana de uso, devido ao tamanho inadequado. If you wear medium or small size, this gadget is good for you. / Se ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNandavCD on 12/18/2013

This is a very cheap solution for a major health issue. It is very easy to use. The orthosis is very comfortable to the foot. The orthosis will fit in any shoe. Maybe the material is a bit sticky to the skin, but that also makes the orthosis very comfortable. In Holland, orthosis are custom made for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byclassica on 12/01/2013

Of all the products I have tried to stop my big toe from gradually moving back and under my other toes due to wearing incorrect size shoes as a teenager, this product is the first and only one that not only helps but is extremely comfortable. None really although I was a bit worried in case stretching ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydone8989 on 01/26/2013

The product is flexible, made from good quality silicone, it has a good price and it arrived in a nice wrapping. This item arrived late, over 40 days. I have no other cons. There was a problem with the shipping but when I asked for a refound there was no problem, I had the money in my account next day.... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections