DX » Community » Reviews » Silicone Toe Hallux Valgus Orthosis - Translucent (1 Pair)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykirillevterov on 04/14/2014

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Feel comfortable when used. After 1 day you get accustomed to them and they do not disturb you. The material is elastic enough to cover your toe softly and gently and separate it from the others. Cons:None so far. OtherThoughts:You need to use them with proper... Read more

1 0
  • posted byclassica on 12/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Of all the products I have tried to stop my big toe from gradually moving back and under my other toes due to wearing incorrect size shoes as a teenager, this product is the first and only one that not only helps but is extremely comfortable. Cons:None really al... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydone8989 on 01/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The product is flexible, made from good quality silicone, it has a good price and it arrived in a nice wrapping. Cons:This item arrived late, over 40 days. I have no other cons. OtherThoughts:There was a problem with the shipping but when I asked for a refound there was n... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections