Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymasut on 06/05/2014

It is very firm and soft, it is hard to imagine that whatever inside this bag can be destroyed. You can fit also small 8 inches tablets, but it has to be realy small. otherwise it has good quality fastener (zip). Can be little smaller for 7 inches tablets. It is not water tight, so be careful about it. It is not impact proof and it is not hard (solid)... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvrisak on 04/02/2014

Surprisingly nice.Nice build.Very good material and finishing.Very strong box that protects the tablet. I became really impressive about this product. its is much better than I was expecting. The case is very rigid. The case’s design is very modern and unique. Not much to mention here, as it is quite good. This sleeve does everything you want it to ... Read more

I got the Bag. Bosnia and Herzegovina Tablet Bag . Good product. Tablet Bag. Good quality Bag.
    0 0
  • posted bykris301080 on 01/23/2013

I wanted an protective bag for my tablet and didn't want to pay a lot of money for it, and I got exactly what I needed. Well make and very soft protective bag for your tablet with a zip. Zip lock is securing the tablet from slipping out from the bag. Nothing to complain about at this protective bag for this price. I like it. Quality is really good. ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byStempit on 11/16/2012

Compatible with the Nexus 7 Good fabric Robust zipper A layer of foam to protect against impact Was sent bent, so a little deformed. But over time, the deformation disappears Case picked by size in the characteristics. I compared it with the size of Nexus 7. And guess! My Nexus 7 is placed in this case a well. Very good and inexpensive bag. Now my Nexus ... Read more

This case with Nexus 7 Universal Protective Inner Bag for Nexus 7
    2 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections