Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymasut on 06/05/2014

It is very firm and soft, it is hard to imagine that whatever inside this bag can be destroyed. You can fit also small 8 inches tablets, but it has to be realy small. otherwise it has good quality fastener (zip). Can be little smaller for 7 inches tablets. It is not water tight, so be careful about it.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvrisak on 04/02/2014

Surprisingly nice.Nice build.Very good material and finishing.Very strong box that protects the tablet. I became really impressive about this product. its is much better than I was expecting. The case is very rigid. The case’s design is very modern and unique. Not much to mention here, as it is quite ... Read more

I got the Bag. Bosnia and Herzegovina Tablet Bag . Good product. Tablet Bag. Good quality Bag.

0 0 0

• posted bykris301080 on 01/23/2013

I wanted an protective bag for my tablet and didn't want to pay a lot of money for it, and I got exactly what I needed. Well make and very soft protective bag for your tablet with a zip. Zip lock is securing the tablet from slipping out from the bag. Nothing to complain about at this protective bag for ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byStempit on 11/16/2012

Compatible with the Nexus 7 Good fabric Robust zipper A layer of foam to protect against impact Was sent bent, so a little deformed. But over time, the deformation disappears Case picked by size in the characteristics. I compared it with the size of Nexus 7. And guess! My Nexus 7 is placed in this case ... Read more

This case with Nexus 7 Universal Protective Inner Bag for Nexus 7

2 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections