DX » Community » Reviews » SADES SA-901 USB 2.0 Headphone w/ Microphone - Black + Red (270cm)
  • 5 star 22 ( 96% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrafaeltoro on 04/07/2014

Excelent built, an easy to install software, you will have many options to customize your perfect sound for games, music and videos, the foldable mic is very good, in visual and functionality. Nice cable length with basic controls in it (with a red led light). Maybe the ear holes need to be bigger, and the weigth a little lighter. The red led light ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysurlynz on 03/23/2014

Comfortable to wear. Good quality microphone. Gigantic 3m cable. Very loud, bassy speakers. Useful controller on the cable. Buttons on controller can be accidentally pressed easily. The packaging was damaged even though it was in a bubblewrap bag, luckily the headset itself was not damaged because of the plastic on the inside of the box surrounding ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythibmorozier on 03/20/2014

Good sound and a nice mid- low range. For extremely high-pitched sounds I wouldn't recommend it. It is perfect for gaming, though. The microphone is easy to flip away, great for when you use it in public, it makes it less obvious you have a mic. The ear muffs are nice too. Easy to adjust the height of the ear muffs and the small controll buttons all ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywbenicio on 01/21/2014

Great quality of sound, power and confort in this price. Mic with clean audio capture. In win7, plug n play, the drivers is only to set resources of sound( reforce bass... ) the effect of 7.1 audio is amazing. Manual in chinese only. The mute and mic button shortcut on the cable does not work fine, have a lag. Attention, because the level of sound it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarcoyju on 01/12/2014

It has a good sound, with mid woofers like, better then my very old razors headphones. The movies got a live now with this headphone. I has a good cable too, I smashed with my chair many times but nothing happened. I didnt tested the microfone thoght. My guess its not really an 7.1, even simulator. Its a cheap material like, so the packages the same.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byomarastephen on 01/12/2014

This headphone is still working, 3 months later which is a very rare thing for me The sound is great, especially when you "switch on" 7:1 stereo sound with the software provided Software has many different options The surround sound is absolutely fantastic compared to using a virtual adapter The volume can go EXTREMELY loud depending on the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDexterV on 12/23/2013

Loud and clear sound, not too much low end, but good overall Comfortable - must note thought that prolonged sessions were not tested (more than 2 hours), also might need some getting used to for certain people Great microphone - clear and loud Good looking design of the headphones and great packaging contents/look Sound stuttering from time to time ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytrapsuutjies on 11/06/2013

Snug ear pieces cancel out external noise, and the microphone works easily without getting in your way. Long, high quality cable with remote volume control. The packaging was damaged in transit but the headset is still in perfect condition. Software took some time to install properly. Snug earpieces means you may get sweaty after extended use. USB only ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRikadr on 09/19/2013

The speakes in this thing are very good! they give a great bass and the sterio effect also good. the whire is very solid made out of nylon thread around the wire. i have not yet used the microphone, but it is not in the way when it is in "speak position". the volum control has all the wanted functions and the thing i the middle of it lights ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJamesPaink on 09/17/2013

First of its great for this price and secondly i'm not lying this is really almost a g35 it has the bass pretty high and seems like an expensive headset, everything is very firm and tight. No cons here, except it doesn't cook. I'm sorry ^^ But seriously if there was a P2 cable along with the usb that would be great. Buy this if you want some headset ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections