DX » Community » Reviews » SADES SA-901 USB 2.0 Headphone w/ Microphone - Black + Red (270cm)
Customer’s impression:
good Quality Perfeito Sound
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrontok on 12/18/2014

product above expectations, really fast shipping, very good product. recommend !!! Delivery to Brazil on 22 consecutive days. Quee thought would take longer. Sure compradia again. Approved MVP SEAL Read more

Impression:good,Perfeito,Quality;

0 0 0

• posted bygangamon on 12/02/2014

Pros: works as good as most $50-70 headsets that also emulate 7.1Ch Surround. I use them for gaming and they work very well. Cons: none. build quality could be better but not a problem for me as I don't toss my stuff in rage. Comments: plastic body. Not for people with huge ears. Read more

Impression:good,Quality,Sound;

0 0 0

• posted byNzureuzint on 11/28/2014

Pros: i like everything about these headset like the voice editing module that comes with the driver, and the quality of the plastic. They are plug n play, there is no need for the driver to be installed. Cons: nothing bad really, the audio it´s quite decent for the price, but the microphone is a little ... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byThiagoTga on 11/26/2014

produto excelente... o audio é surpreendente... adorei e o tempo de recebimento foi dentro do prazo que foi informado de 45 a 90 dias (53 dias)... Read more

Impression:Perfeito;

0 0 0

• posted byrafaeltoro on 04/07/2014

Excelent built, an easy to install software, you will have many options to customize your perfect sound for games, music and videos, the foldable mic is very good, in visual and functionality. Nice cable length with basic controls in it (with a red led light). Maybe the ear holes need to be bigger, and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysurlynz on 03/23/2014

Comfortable to wear. Good quality microphone. Gigantic 3m cable. Very loud, bassy speakers. Useful controller on the cable. Buttons on controller can be accidentally pressed easily. The packaging was damaged even though it was in a bubblewrap bag, luckily the headset itself was not damaged because of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythibmorozier on 03/20/2014

Good sound and a nice mid- low range. For extremely high-pitched sounds I wouldn't recommend it. It is perfect for gaming, though. The microphone is easy to flip away, great for when you use it in public, it makes it less obvious you have a mic. The ear muffs are nice too. Easy to adjust the height of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywbenicio on 01/21/2014

Great quality of sound, power and confort in this price. Mic with clean audio capture. In win7, plug n play, the drivers is only to set resources of sound( reforce bass... ) the effect of 7.1 audio is amazing. Manual in chinese only. The mute and mic button shortcut on the cable does not work fine, have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarcoyju on 01/12/2014

It has a good sound, with mid woofers like, better then my very old razors headphones. The movies got a live now with this headphone. I has a good cable too, I smashed with my chair many times but nothing happened. I didnt tested the microfone thoght. My guess its not really an 7.1, even simulator. Its ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byomarastephen on 01/12/2014

This headphone is still working, 3 months later which is a very rare thing for me The sound is great, especially when you "switch on" 7:1 stereo sound with the software provided Software has many different options The surround sound is absolutely fantastic compared to using a virtual adapter ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections