Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymabruga on 04/08/2013

- Nice and easy to attach to the windshield - It is not bulky, easy to hide in the glove compartment or any other place - Very useful now that there are so many GPS apps that are available for the smartphones The fitting between the phone holder and the flexible stem could be more friendly to adjust ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBruno1983 on 11/02/2011

High quality. Easily fastens to glass. It is very convenient, if you want to use iphone as the navigator. At the given device very convenient adjustment of an angle of slope on 180 degrees. During driving, at the expense of a flexible design, phone strongly shivers. That it was possible to disassemble ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byRrreidar on 06/23/2011

- The suction cup works great - The arm is well built and with its lenght it is easy to adjust in any angle you would like. - Has a nice grip on your phone, with an easy release button You can experience some shaking of the phone if your planning to use it as your rally mapreader - because of its lenght.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byShekumdrillis on 04/25/2011

Does what it's supposed to do, Ergonimic design, good build quality Can't beat the price The mount is too long, so it gets a bit shakey if you position it only on air, like i positioned it to be touching the dashboard - then the shaking stops. Easy to connect it to charger and sound system - i use the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysvennl on 03/21/2011

This really is a nice product! I was searching for a holder to mount my iPhone in my car. Here they are about €20. This one at DealExtreme was $4.77, which means €3.37! My iPhone 3GS fits perfectly into the holder, the suction cup is very solid and strong. It won't let loose accidentially! You can turn ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byerezfed on 03/04/2011

the arm can be adjusted as you wish. holds the phone firmly. not the best build quality. the arm broke from it's socket after short time of use. not so easy to adjust to right angle once the holder is stick to the glass. trying to do so will make the holder loos it's grip, so adjust it first and then ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzampa1969 on 10/24/2010

Excellent car holder for iphone, securing the suction cup to the glass is solid and secure. The iPhone is easily attached and there is no slippage. There is the possibility to rotate horizontally or vertically. The support arm is flexible and can be adjusted in different positions. Beware of high temperatures:... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCher1 on 09/19/2010

The price is better than right. I wish I would have found this a long time ago. I just put the suction cup on my windshield and locked it with the lever and I don't think it's going anywhere. We live at the lake with lots of backroads and it's been bumped around pretty good. The arm is extremely strong ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRubenK on 07/28/2010

For this ridiculous price, it's simply the best windscreen holder for the iPhone 3G and 3Gs! I've been using it for over half a year now and it still works like a charm. The clip that holds the iPhone in place sometimes seems to get stuck on the edge where the plastic back-cover meets the chrome edge.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOranav on 05/21/2010

- The iPhone 3G fits perfectly. (Without any covers or cases) - It can be rotated and moved to fit any orientation of the device. - It's very cheap. (iPhone 3G windshield holders are ~20$ here in Israel) - The build quality is pretty cheap - the plastic feels cheap. - The arm is very weak - it doesn'... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections