DX » Community » Reviews » Adjustable Universal Bicycle Mount for Cell Phone/GPS/PDA Gadgets
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymaxycuria on 11/24/2012

- The grips are quite good. - The design is quite simple, easy to fix. - Once adjusted is quite useful. - The mechanism is quite fragile. - The plastic chassis was combed on arrival, so the mechanism failed to hold the grip. - The removable parts are fragile, its better not to remove it. To make use ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byShtsh on 06/15/2012

Holder is cheap and it is easy to install. It hold phone very good - when I fell from bicycle phone (3.2") stayed in holder. Perhaps bigger phones will be held worse. Holder is very bulky. The holder sponginess are not glued good and often c?me unstuck but holds phone well. I used with different phones ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byOlivRen on 03/19/2012

I needed a bicycle mount for my motorola defy, this item is very good : the mount is easy, I find that the mecanism to fix the phone is well done : the phone can not fall. I applied some professional scotch to fix the mount on the bike in order to be sure that it will never fall. I don't want to see ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bybenutne on 09/07/2011

Cheap. And it works. Plus it will work with pretty much any device you want to slap in there. Smaller devices will get held in a death grip. They aren't going anywhere. Larger devices are another story... Not only is this thing an eyesore on the bike, it is huge. It really stands out on your handlebars.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byDamnBeavis on 07/03/2011

- Price, of course - Ease of install and a quick-detachable - Quick adjustment for your cellphone/player/etc. - You can do everything with your cellphone while it's on holder - Build quality... I cannot say it's horrible, but you need apply lots of glue and adhesive tape to make it strong and solid. ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byorenra on 06/21/2011

This holder is very easy to install - just place it on the handlebar, close the screwing and its ready to use. its also very easy to use - place the phone on the holder and press on both side of the holder and you can start the riding. after placing the phone the holding is very good and very comfortable ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byFranciscoN on 06/18/2011

A more than expected surprise. Riding a bicycle with a phone accessible and visible at any time is something that has to be experienced. Even loud voice phone calls can be made and answered easily while riding your bike. It's a little bigger than could be. Build quality could also be better but for soft ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byalexdvash on 05/25/2011

This is a realy good product for a very low price. its designed to be used on all cellphones there are .it can resize as your cellphone size. this thing saves you the trouble of stopping and forwarding next song. you can do it while driving. it weights much. The build quality is good but not great Useful ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byandresmp on 05/19/2011

It is as defined in market. I was looking for a Bicycle Mount for Cell to use my old telephone with GPS. I have used it with my N95, and it seems strongly attached to the bicycle. I also can manage the telephone, and it is possible to connect my earphones to it. Nothing to write. Its is as defined You ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byAdriNL on 05/18/2011

Large phones fit in, when fastened properly the phone wont fall out on bumps. - The system to connect it to your bike isnt that good, with a small connector that has broken 2 times already. I have to say that I fell with my bike and that it broke right away (a plastic was torn). I invented a way to secure ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections