DX » Community » Reviews » AT178 LCD Digital Alcohol Tester Breathalyzer (0.19% BAC Max)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJuanMO on 07/09/2011

Works, but only with your nose not blowing. 1l beer on me gives a .4 measurement (it could be correct) and looks linear. if you left the bateries on it consume them all even if you dont use the device the measure is not very repetitive (each measurement could change betweens measurements and time between ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynejsimon on 10/24/2010

I tried it just after recieving it. It showed 0 as expected. Then I tried it while drinking with some friends, it showed some reading that could probably have been correct. After that it apperantly broke and started showing 0 for everyone even though people had been drinking. I couldn't get it to work ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKhmerperson on 10/08/2008

Works just like its supposed to work. My friend gargled Listerine for half of a minute and tried it out and it worked perfectly fine. He later tried it out with real, drinkable alcohol and it worked for that too. its fun to use to see how drunk you "legally" are. you can also use it right before ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections