DX » Community » Reviews » Digital Compact LCD Thermometer with Outdoors Remote Sensor
Customer’s impression:
Very good Cheap Submit your impression Works Well clear display
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylclaudioxavier on 12/04/2014

I liked the product and approve Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted bydenisjoh on 12/03/2014

Ideal if you want some cheap thermometers for outside temp or liquid. The sensor appears to be waterproof. I calibrated it with a semi-frozen water slush (0 degrees C) and it was within 0.5. Read more

Impression:Very good,Submit your impression;

0 0 0

• posted byennio21 on 11/28/2014

Demorou muito mais do que o prazo dado, porém chegou. Read more

Impression:Works Well;

0 0 0

• posted byBorisMax on 11/28/2014

Very good and convenient. High-quality plastic, it is convenient to change the batteries, accurate and fast measurement. Small size, the sensor is not large too, batteries included. Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted by111196 on 11/21/2014

gostei do produto Read more

Impression:funciona bem;

0 0 0

• posted byzojastar on 08/13/2014

I like it Read more

Impression:Cheap,Works Well,clear display;

0 0 0

• posted byqba1012 on 08/05/2014

Pros: it has very clear display, works long on one battery, it is small so we can fit it everywhere. Long wire, waterproof sensor (can put it into the water). Shows very precise temperature. No cons. Perfect product for me! I'm using it as a outdoor thermometer. It does the job! Read more

Does the job!

Impression:Cheap,Works Well,clear display;

0 0 0

• posted byMontich on 06/18/2014

Shows precise temperature, easy to install, you can use it on whatever you want, even for measureing body temperature or soil, or water. Batteries were included, so you can start using it right when packaged arrived. It's a little tricky to install batteries. There's strong cheap plastic smell, later ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byderyad44 on 06/17/2014

Main pros are clear display, and the long lasting battery. I own it more than a year and I didn't change the battery yet. I use it inside but I used it outside before too. Working fine in both conditions. I usually refer to it to decide how warm I'd like to have my place. It seems consistent I cannot ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byfunfair on 06/11/2014

Small and simple temperature meter. Remote sensor so you can stick it anywhere you like. In my case, I've taped them to the hot- and return water pipe of the central heater with heat resistant tape. Comes with 2 batteries, no worries about finding batteries. Plastic quality is quite ok. It's quite slow ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections