DX » Community » Reviews » Digital Compact LCD Thermometer with Outdoors Remote Sensor
Customer’s impression:
good Very good nice perfect Cheap
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrmbb66 on 09/18/2016

Ele funciona muito bem , já testei com com algumas temperaturas de referência e a temperatura bateu certinho.

Impression:good,Very good,nice;

0 0 1

• posted bysoportepozo on 09/08/2016

Si sólo queremos saber la temperatura que indica la sonda, es ideal y a un precio muy bueno. Funciona con una pila tipo "botón" y no necesita nada más. Viene con un cable de bastante longitud para instalar la sonda en cualquier lado y es fácilmente empotrable

Impression:Very good;

0 0 3

• posted byPuguita308 on 09/07/2016

I installed it on my motorbike and works great. You have to look for a good placement of the sensor (to avoid heat from the engine, exhaust, sun...). Con: it doesn't have retrolight to be easy to read at night. Pros: cheap, includes batterys, small.

0 0 3

• posted bypresidentelula on 09/05/2016

I'm glad to have made business with you again. Hope your company will keep the level of quality.

Impression:good,Very good,nice;

0 0 2

• posted byPaleoGamer on 08/29/2016

I use this thermometer for my custom gaming pc in powermac g5 case. It helped me much to improve better cooling inside my case, because the whole case is made of aluminium. To messure now the temps inside a pc this is a very good and cheap way.

Impression:Also well to use for a custom gaming pc;

0 0 3

• posted by9152737 on 08/16/2016

Very good. Like it, a lot.

0 0 1

• posted byThiagoN on 08/03/2016

funciona perfeitamente

0 0 0

• posted byDimiDj on 07/29/2016

I have bought many of them for personal use and as gifts. They work perfect. The LCD screen is super clear! Reccomended!

0 0 0

• posted byxarape on 07/18/2016

Easy to use; Simple and practical

Impression:Simple,Easy;

0 0 0

• posted bymapinfold on 07/08/2016

Nice little device good visible contrast LCD readout , mine came with batteries Too ! lcd update a bit slow but ok for domestic use , accuracy in decimal points doubtful ?? but then they are only couple of dollars ,, would be nice if they had a calibration pot but that would make them more ... !!... Read more

Impression:good;

1 0 2

DX Everywhere