DX » Community » Reviews » Digital Compact LCD Thermometer with Outdoors Remote Sensor
Customer’s impression:
good Very good nice perfect muito bom
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydiver2011 on 01/23/2016

hermometer it's ready to use, after battery installion. No calibate function. Thermometer show about +4C degree too much.

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted bymmatijev2 on 01/20/2016

Very usefull and easy to mount

Impression:good,Very good,nice;

0 0 0

• posted byslobostanusic on 01/13/2016

Works great

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted by8945705 on 12/22/2015

Simple to use, works good. Only think i didn't find is how to check humidity. On the whole the product is good

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byBleDolikiQ on 12/17/2015

Pros: It works right out the box, Good build quality, the body of the thermometer has pins for mounting in a socket (maybe custom built socket), long cable of the sensor thats insulated you can put it in water - tested. Cons: You have to compare the temperature reading with another thermometer to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byistegaard on 12/15/2015

pros: Inexpensive, reliable thermometer. Easy to use, very small. It is very accurate, I tested it in a glass full of ice water and it stopped at 0.4 °C. LCD display is easy to read. I have it over one year and it goes with the same batteries. The cord is long enough. cons: none

Impression:Very good, reliable;

0 0 0

• posted bymarian.x on 12/13/2015

0 0 0

• posted byDimiDj on 12/08/2015

Works perfect! Good Quality! I have bought two and I am going to buy more of them. Very good screen!!! Accurate at temperature calculation! It is highly recommended!!!!

0 0 0

• posted bydunfen on 12/02/2015

качество и цена отличные

0 0 0

• posted byKozinc on 12/02/2015

It is well-built. Accurately shows the temperature. Minimum tolerance. Price is good. Great purchase.

0 0 0

DX Everywhere