DX » Community » Reviews » Digital Compact LCD Thermometer with Outdoors Remote Sensor
Customer’s impression:
Cheap Works Well clear display
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzojastar on 08/13/2014

I like it Read more

Impression:Cheap,Works Well,clear display;

0 0 0

• posted byqba1012 on 08/05/2014

Pros: it has very clear display, works long on one battery, it is small so we can fit it everywhere. Long wire, waterproof sensor (can put it into the water). Shows very precise temperature. No cons. Perfect product for me! I'm using it as a outdoor thermometer. It does the job! Read more

Does the job!

Impression:Cheap,Works Well,clear display;

0 0 0

• posted byMontich on 06/18/2014

Shows precise temperature, easy to install, you can use it on whatever you want, even for measureing body temperature or soil, or water. Batteries were included, so you can start using it right when packaged arrived. It's a little tricky to install batteries. There's strong cheap plastic smell, later ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byderyad44 on 06/17/2014

Main pros are clear display, and the long lasting battery. I own it more than a year and I didn't change the battery yet. I use it inside but I used it outside before too. Working fine in both conditions. I usually refer to it to decide how warm I'd like to have my place. It seems consistent I cannot ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byfunfair on 06/11/2014

Small and simple temperature meter. Remote sensor so you can stick it anywhere you like. In my case, I've taped them to the hot- and return water pipe of the central heater with heat resistant tape. Comes with 2 batteries, no worries about finding batteries. Plastic quality is quite ok. It's quite slow ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhoaxer on 06/08/2014

It is cheap and completes its function 100%. Plastics are of good quality and the wire is sufficiently long. It's interesting how much energy it drains. I hope that the batteries will not die after a few months. A little disadvantage that it does not have any backlight of the screen as you need light ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byroland684 on 06/03/2014

It just displays the temp, dead simple, no need for a manual. Batteries included. Bought 3, they are only 0.4 degrees apart at most. Nice length of wire. No power switch, 99.9% of the time you won't be watching it. Not very sturdy: when dropped from 30 cm, the unit falls completely apart (8 parts). The ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRakhil on 06/02/2014

Small, lightweight, easy to read, can be installed in any flat surface. Cable is long enough for outside readings. Batteries will probably last a lifetime, since the screen is simple and without backlight. Nothing in particular, works just fine. Maybe the sensor isn't very fast, it needs a bit to change ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytouati on 05/29/2014

OK make product. Really nice and accurate thermometer. Good design and value for money. Very easy to use. Is that what it is supposed to. The tip of metal (stainless steel) is securely mounted and sealed onto the cable. Very good readable display. Requires no external connection. Batteries are included.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySuperiorMango on 05/13/2014

OK make, design and quality for the price. Easy to use Does what it is meant to well - I have measured it against a laboratory thermometer, and their readings match. The metal tip is solidly mounted and sealed onto the cable; it is made of stainless steel ( is only slightly magnetic). Tiny bit slow to ... Read more

0 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections