DX » Community » Reviews » 6-in-1 Protective Kit + Car Mount Holder + Car Charger for Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 - Black
  • 5 star 8 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by KZ9999 on 07/01/2013

Pros: While none of this is 'high end' the quality is good for the price. The 'leather' case is nice and holds the phone really well and is the stand out of the package for me. Cons: None that I can see. If I was going to be picky a longer usb cord would be nice and the car mounting kit that would allow you to clip the phone in while it had one... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by NextGen on 06/26/2013

Pros: 1. The car mount fits the phone perfectly. Your still able to make pictures/videos when phone is in holder. 2. Protective "leather" case also is perfect for use with Samsung Galaxy S3. 3. car charger seems to be of good quality. 4. USB cable is of good length. Cons: 1. Car mount could be shorter. I do not like the arm this long.... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Syntax1993 on 05/08/2013

Pros: This thing is amazingly cheap. The car charger works as it should and has a little led indicating whether it's sending current or not. The silicon case is actually better than the one I've bought before, it fits perfectly and pressing the power/vol buttons is easier than using my previous case. The car mount is simple to assemble (just cl... Read more

Pictures of product

0 0
  • posted by dominiqueleus on 04/19/2013

Pros: I tried quite some cases and accesoires for my galaxy S3 but this is really the best. The sillicone case fits perfectly and feels really good. The leather is suprisingly good. I thought how fine can this quality be for this kind of pricing but it really is excellent. This kit provides everything you need for your S3. The car charger cable... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Eyerf on 04/18/2013

Pros: - Good Quality - All things are very useful! - All itens are black, good and neutral color - Beautifull things - Pratice and easy to use - Silicon case beautifull and pratic, good for use in pocket - Durable itens - So beautifull flip case. Cons: The beautifull flip case is to big for use in your pocket. But have the silicon case for this... Read more

0 0
  • posted by liloyd on 04/15/2013

Pros: bu fiyata bu ürünler gayet iyi sadece araç tutucusu biraz daha kaliteli olabilirdi ama bu fiyata gayet iyi. gönderi süresi bir ayi bulmadi. telefona uyumu çok iyi if you want to have cheap and nice products for glaxy s3 , you must buy this items, I like that goood quality best prize Cons: bu fiyata bu ür... Read more

0 0
  • posted by martinscabrera on 03/28/2013

Pros: Todavia no utilice el cargador pero parece bueno. El bracket para el auto parece ser bueno. El protector de goma estaba marcado como si se hubiera quitado a los tirones del telefono...Parecia usado. Sin embargo creo que es un buen producto. Cons: El protector de goma parecia haber sido usado. El cable USB no servía. Los protectores d... Read more

0 0
  • posted by dzigster on 01/28/2013

Pros: - Everything works well, very quality and seems pretty durable. - Worth more then its price. - Leather case is a nice positive surprise, fits excellent with phone and looks expensive. - Car chargers works great, I have no complains at all. Cons: None of them, not even for quality or price. OtherThoughts: I ordered even more of this, for m... Read more

1 0
  • posted by Fainuulka on 01/08/2013

Pros: This product is great and price US$ 13.70 - unbelieveble nice. - The car mount holder fits perfect with the cell phone. - The leather case is very beautifull and well done. There are two screen potectors and quality is perfect. Charger working corectly. Rubber case very good looking on teh Samsung Galaxy S3. Perfect! Cons: I done the purc... Read more

1 0
  • posted by fatnellyrule on 12/27/2012

Pros: For just around 13$ you got something you cannot have in shops for less than triple! Quality is good enough seeing the price, Im still using the protecting case for my s3 and it's still looking good (not damaged). The car charger does the job it's made for :) and the car mount holder is easy tu put on the car window. Cons: I'd do the purc... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections