DX » Community » Reviews » USB 2.0 100Mbps Internet LAN Network Adapter Connector for Wii - Grey (15cm-Cable)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypingax on 12/27/2013

It is a very good adapter, price is very cheap and quality is very good too, I could use as a genuine adapter Lan in my Nintendo Wii and I haven't had any problem to install because it is very easy to use and I following the instruction from the package adn I didn't need worry. Definitely it is a very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySephsayers on 11/10/2013

Works exactly the way it's expected to! Set-up and connection is simplicity itself! Plug-in, turn on. Connected! Price was easily acceptable. I was having certain problems watching Netflix on my Wii - most of which were sporadic wi-fi connection and/or interference. This direct line connection resolves ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrhn54 on 01/28/2013

Good product I checked are working on a laptop with win7 (problem with the config of the wii my fault) and no problems, works great on pc also assembly of the box is perfectible, eventually more length on usb cable I had a malfunction because I installed a boot loader that prevents updates to the Wii,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysfrette on 01/18/2013

Easy to configure with WiiU, Just following the instruction from the oackage, and the adapter was installed & working perfectliy in 2min, Cheap - compared to original package Good build quality None so far My WiiU seems to have poor wifi link (even though my laptop in same room works well). This ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections