DX » Community » Reviews » New-208 190lm 1-Mode White Light Diving Flashlight - Yellow (4 x AA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bystormelite on 03/24/2014

The little devil work quiet well. I have it as backup in my bcd and it have been with me to 33 meter many times. Does not flood. As you may know by now, one should always give it silicone greas on the rubber seal. The beam is not so big. I mean, the lumen is not the only thing to look out for. The spreading ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysidodouma on 10/23/2013

Great cheap diving light, tested to 30 metres no problem. Where other cheap divinglights have swivel switches this one has a real not leaking switch. It is only 190 lm but a small spot so the distance is far for 190 lm. Many diving hours on battery. 190 lm is not much, switch easy off or on, but what ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBobtree on 08/01/2013

Small, I kept it in my catch bag so I didn't knock it on any rocks. It takes AA batteries which is awesome if you haven't charged yours then you can pick some up on the way to the dive spot. I haven't dived at night yet but it lights up the caves, nooks and crannies very well. Nice and bright plastic ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAnatolyKovtun on 05/10/2013

1. Prosot. 2. Compact. 3. Suddenly shines under water better than those that cost 10 times more. 4. Bright yellow color - clearly visible and pleasing to the eye. Dahab night dive went into the canyon dive - 31 meters, seven minutes on the bottom, light in the sand without turning off the ... No problem!... Read more

best position in the set!

0 0 0

• posted byvizitiu on 04/01/2013

Compared to similar Chinese products, it has a decent quality, and i is reliable. Almost all such products have some details that are by design very unreliable, and usually they are bracken in less than a month. This one is well designed. For somebody the spot may look too narrow, but on the other hand ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byNeuschwabenland on 03/07/2013

It's cheap and runs with 4 standard AA batteries (very long runtime, easy supply everywhere). It has just one mode, very simple. The switch uses a magnets contact, therefor the swicht is 100% water proof. Quality of the plastic and O-rings is ok. Build quality is below expectation: It takes just 3 turns ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bylasermanathome on 11/09/2012

Relatively cheap well build and good designed diverlight with a narrow beap and a PMMA reflector wich gives a high efficiency Very sturdy and waterproof, reliable and lasts long on one bateryset (4X AA, rechargables can be used) Electronic currenctsource (step down) wich makes optimal use of the batterypower ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections