DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Soft Silicone Back Case for Iphone 5 - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrafatorresst on 10/03/2013

the material is soft as I expected, good quality and great price,well worth the price cost-effective, really good nothing to say, the material is soft as I expected, good quality and great price,well worth the price, cost-effective, really good it was the first cover i bought for my iphone 5, i even ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychinocheng on 02/27/2013

cheap and easy to put on and off your iphone.. it protects and has a nice touch.. it is simple and works like it is supposed to.. well, it is kind of hard to take your iphonne out of your poket, and it gathers a lots of dust.. for the price that was exactly what i was expecting.. cheap simple and easy.... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byOcmer_ on 11/13/2012

This is a good fitting case for the iPhone 5. It is also of reasonable solid thickness. The bottom side (plugs and loudspeaker) does not have extra support connections between the front and the back of the cover. This will mean that the small stroke of silicone will sit loosely on the iPhone. As (maybe ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections