DX » Community » Reviews » Lifelike Fish Style Fishing Lure w/ Hook - Red + White
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytoninoooh on 11/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:it was cheapest option,looks built in good quality at least for its cost. it's easy to use and fix in the line Cons:No cons come to my mind OtherThoughts:No other thougts come to my mind Bottomline:It's a good looking item,it's well built and easy to use and f... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytunicorj on 02/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:very nice price, smallest size of lure in the site, nice colors and can be repainted. it a nice lure to fulfil the tackle, after all its another option for those hard fishing days. i recommend it. Cons:it needs better finninshing, the painting is ok, but the plastic part... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarianorosarino on 02/14/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Article is requesting. It works fine in the water apparently. Hasa now I'm very happy because not fish anything yet. Cons:both rings to grab the line, as they go the ansuelos. They were loose, because I have so little afraid he might break. There seems to be w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byra9xbm on 12/17/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:great product, the product comes in proper packaging, with excellent material. bright colors, good quality hook, with excellent finishing and joints with two extremely tough. I received the product in about 20 days in excellent condition. Cons:the only point that could po... Read more

Excellent –Lifelike Fish Style Fishing Lure w/ Ho
    1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections