DX » Community » Reviews » Lifelike Fish Style Fishing Lure w/ Hook - Red + White
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytoninoooh on 11/11/2013

it was cheapest option,looks built in good quality at least for its cost. it's easy to use and fix in the line No cons come to my mind No other thougts come to my mind It's a good looking item,it's well built and easy to use and fit in the line, good choice, recommendable one, would buy it again Read more

0 0
  • posted bytunicorj on 02/15/2013

very nice price, smallest size of lure in the site, nice colors and can be repainted. it a nice lure to fulfil the tackle, after all its another option for those hard fishing days. i recommend it. it needs better finninshing, the painting is ok, but the plastic part in the corners arent well cut. the quality is not great, but with some tools you can ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarianorosarino on 02/14/2013

Article is requesting. It works fine in the water apparently. Hasa now I'm very happy because not fish anything yet. both rings to grab the line, as they go the ansuelos. They were loose, because I have so little afraid he might break. There seems to be well done. Unfortunately I had to complain because I got the order after 45 days. But after the claim,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byra9xbm on 12/17/2012

great product, the product comes in proper packaging, with excellent material. bright colors, good quality hook, with excellent finishing and joints with two extremely tough. I received the product in about 20 days in excellent condition. the only point that could point to negative would be referring to price, because I find very similar products in ... Read more

Excellent –Lifelike Fish Style Fishing Lure w/ Ho
    1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections