DX » Community » Reviews » Portable 2.4GHz 802.11b/g/n 300Mbps Wireless Wi-Fi Router - White (AC 110-230V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySeraphL on 07/04/2014

This is a great wireless extender. I was having a hard time finding a reasonable priced one in my area of north america so I got this one and it performed well. I later found out Costco has them. But this one is working great so I have no need for another one. It has good range on it. It got my wifi ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysbromwich on 12/28/2013

Works well as a repeater, stronger signal than most wireless devices I have. Internet connection ended up working much better as the wifi modem already in place was overloaded from running both DSL and wifi - moving the wifi load over to this device increased the usable connection speed. When set up ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byipenuelas on 10/16/2013

- Small size (tamaño pequeño) - Long range (area de cobertura amplia) - Led indicators (leds indicadores) - Low cost repeater (repetidor de bajo precio) - No wires required (no requiere cables) - stylish (estetico) - No antenas (sin antenas) - Menu design is a little bit odd but once you get ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEwaldoguivas on 06/02/2013

The wifi repeater construction is enough for the use it has been made. The config is extremely easy if you know the inner work of this tools, the instructions are complete and is enough to config the repeater for someone that don't know how to do it. The wifi repeater has lots of interesting config options ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaleale79 on 05/19/2013

It is very easy to use, instructions are very clear. Useful product for the today day by day. It really improves the signal scope. The manual could be easier to understand for people that don´t have enough knowledge about repeaters/routers. It would be great if it comes with the Australian/Chinese ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySamunga on 04/09/2013

Well, I was in desperate need of a wireless signal repeater so it had a point Accdes in my house and there were several areas of shadow. When I got this product, I thought I would not be able to cover the areas of shadow and thought it could not configure it. But to my surprise, not only managed to set ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byclaudiomiro on 04/03/2013

Work perfectly, do the expected. If you any problem, you can just use the reset button, and start again. Dosen't run complex passwords on wpa authentication , you can not use symbols like "$%" or blank spaces within password. I little big to use at electric power connector, without a extension.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bybambalero on 03/05/2013

I bought this product to get a strong signal on my bedroom, in which for some reason the wifi signal of my router comes very weak. I can say that this gadget accomplished that on the Wireless Repeater mode. This gadget also has a AP (Access Point) mode that was not tested. Now the pros: - Nice looking ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshuty on 02/01/2013

One cable connection is possible.Okay if I even beginners to set as instructed in the manual.Not be a problem for the setting of the two modes and encryption.And I do not take place more than anything. Manual is small.Might interfere with other electrical outlet.Other than that, I do not think the average ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byasync on 01/25/2013

-small -web interface -web administration via wireless -a bit tricky to set up at first. -white color You godda muck with it a bit to get it to do what you want, but well worth it once you have it figured out. Plan to spend an hour or so on a learning curve. not a bad deal for what it is. I use it as ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections