DX » Community » Reviews » Portable 2.4GHz 802.11b/g/n 300Mbps Wireless Wi-Fi Router - White (AC 110-230V)
Customer’s impression:
Easy to use Fácil de usar gran repetidor Marcelo Girsas great repeater
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byWLADCARVALHO on 03/06/2015

Excelent

Impression:gran repetidor;

0 0 0

• posted byfenergeov on 03/04/2015

Pros: gran funcionalidad. Fácil de configurar. Gran alcance Cons: Aún no le encuentro ninguno. Otras marcas cuestan casi 100 dolares

Impression:Fácil de usar,gran repetidor;

0 0 0

• posted by9126579 on 03/04/2015

great price, easy to setup, stronger signal. Extended my network signal to down stair and works great on improving the signal to my smart TV. Cons: I have no cons. Bottomline: I recommend to buy this if you need a stronger wifi signal.

Impression:Easy to use;

0 0 1

• posted bygirsas on 02/09/2015

Facil de instalar, mas com uma performance muito ruim. Repetindo uma rede de 30 Mb, muito proxima, consegui somente 2 Gb de resultado no download.

Impression:Marcelo Girsas;

0 0 3

• posted byelevatortec on 01/15/2015

great price, easy to setup, works great on improving the signal to my smart TV. I'm buying another one. I recommend this repeater. Cons: long shipping wait

Impression:great repeater;

0 0 2

• posted bySeraphL on 07/04/2014

This is a great wireless extender. I was having a hard time finding a reasonable priced one in my area of north america so I got this one and it performed well. I later found out Costco has them. But this one is working great so I have no need for another one. It has good range on it. It got my a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysbromwich on 12/28/2013

Works well as a repeater, stronger signal than most wireless devices I have. Internet connection ended up working much better as the wifi modem already in place was overloaded from running both DSL and wifi - moving the wifi load over to this device increased the usable connection speed. When set... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byipenuelas on 10/16/2013

- Small size (tamaño pequeño) - Long range (area de cobertura amplia) - Led indicators (leds indicadores) - Low cost repeater (repetidor de bajo precio) - No wires required (no requiere cables) - stylish (estetico) - No antenas (sin antenas) - Menu design is a little bit odd but once to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEwaldoguivas on 06/02/2013

The wifi repeater construction is enough for the use it has been made. The config is extremely easy if you know the inner work of this tools, the instructions are complete and is enough to config the repeater for someone that don't know how to do it. The wifi repeater has lots of interesting that... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaleale79 on 05/19/2013

It is very easy to use, instructions are very clear. Useful product for the today day by day. It really improves the signal scope. The manual could be easier to understand for people that don´t have enough knowledge about repeaters/routers. It would be great if it comes with the plug the it... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere