DX » Community » Reviews » Cooling Fan for VGA Video Display Card (4cm*4cm)
  • 5 star 14 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynickxab on 03/21/2014

it's a little fan and it's perfect for DIY. I left it running for several hours without a problem. It need twelve volt (12v). Useful for cooling small heatsinks and ICs/chips I think the quality it's not so good as i expected from it's price.The price is a little high compared to this plastic quality...maybe i'm wrong.... Also they are loud. I used ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byanode505 on 07/29/2013

Price weight size, ease of use not a fan (no pun intended) of clear. Even black would have been a better color. Its a fan, not much going on. Bought a bunch of these for a project. All worked fine and happy with the deal. Will buy again if the project moves forward. and would buy in bulk upwards of 1K at a time. Its a fan, not much going on. Bought ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykoleski on 09/12/2012

This is a great little fan, moves a lot of air, can be used for northbridge, vga and all sorts of other stuff. Great build quality. This fan is fast thus it is loud. Can be very difficult to mount to any kind of heatsink, needs long and very thin screws to mount this. Instead I used zip ties to mount this to my northbridge. I guess it can be modded ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrafahueso on 09/07/2012

It is really cheap and it works great. It is quiet and the plastic is very hard. Also tested at 14,5 vols and no problem. It has no plate at the botton as usual in every cooler i used before. IThe blades are less protected without this plate, and it is difficult to fix with screws because you have to take care not to deformate the cooler. Perfect for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrickajho on 08/16/2012

Price. Hard to find small size Vvveeerrryyy cheap construction. This is not an enclosed fan - not at all. Mine has a warped frame. This is one of the few cases where the product looks better in the photos. For my purposes everything about this fan is too exposed to be useful. On the bottom the fan blades are completely exposed and open. Some people ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byQwertis on 08/11/2012

This fan works very well. Because there are only 2 connecters, he is very easy to connect. No matter where the + or minus is, he always runs. So you can be the turning direction bepaalen;). Geterst with arduino and it works very well. No problems encountered. Geen cons te melden over deze fan. Verwacht geen wervelwind. The get value for money, but is ... Read more

fan top fan bottom back side front side
    3 0
  • posted byfhbill on 05/03/2012

Small, can be used for the hard to fit cooling operations. Has mounting holes so it can be easily installed. Build quality is not horrible, it seems pretty sturdy for something this small. Clear so awesome lighting affects can be achieved. Moves a decent amount of air for its size. Short cable length. Some may consider it a little noisy, but its a small ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfurga on 03/19/2012

- Good aiflow - Really reduced my disk temperature - In my opinion is really NOISY. - Screw holes are tight. I could not screw it into my drive rack, so I used some super bonder (Cyanoacrylate) and it's still there, I bought it to replace the fan of my Athena Power MR-135B Black Aluminum SATA Mobile Hard Drive Rack http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byemolfi2 on 08/02/2011

* Fits nicely in my video card heatsink to replace the old one. * It's almost as quiet as the original running at 12V @ 100mA but seems mot move a bit more air. * The cable length is perfect to reach the power connector with more than enought headroom. * The connector matches perfectly the old one. * It's transparent! You can see the guts and the coils ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byGereonHuppertz on 06/24/2011

-Pretty quiet -Moves a fair amount of air, for it's size -Operates in a pretty long range of voltages (4.5-14v) -Cable is a tad short. -Partnumber sticker annoyed me quite a bit. -None so far -A longer cable would have been nice. -The partnumber sticker, should be removed before it is sent, it is really hard to remove, and causes a noticable inbalans ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections