• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Love these small things!

posted by Sparven on 03/07/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

I love to have these small things around here at home. They may coem usefull to so many things. I have had many versions of small fans but this ones is rly good for its price. One of my favorite spots to use these are to cool down diods when they are mounted in clusters. They get rly warm (diods) and then this fan is great to cool things down a bit to get a longer lifetime from the diods. The are good to many other things to as they are so small and fits everywere. The build quality is rly good for the price. Its very close to extreme price on this one i think :)

Cons:

Someone wrote in his review that the cables came loose. But since that is not a problem with mine i cant give these other than 5 i Build Quality. But I think everyone shuold know about it, even if its easy to fix. There is no backing fram on these fans either, that may be a prob if someone wants to mount it "upside down" and get some air going the other way!

OtherThoughts:

Its a good product for no price at all!

Bottomline:

Rly good product to have around if you like to do some DIY. You probably wont find these any cheaper out there. Atleast not around here were I live. They seems to be running nicely here at my DIY´s. Not noicy at all.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections