DX » Community » Reviews » Multi-Color 24K Gold Plated 3.5mm Male to Male Audio Cables (100cm / 5 PCS)
  • 5 star 7 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytonybeefaroni on 06/02/2014

These things work as you would expect. They're thin which i thought would be a problem but nope. The colours are nice to differentiate between them. I used a cable that i have had before and then tried this one and sure enough there was no difference. So, you don't really need to buy a high end cable when for the price you can get 5 of these. I have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRickcouture on 12/27/2013

great wires so far, colors are fun and easier to find in car in the dark. flat wires are great for closing lids on car consoles without stressing the wire. kind of thin, wouldnt want to pull to hard on them or anything wish it was maybe a tiny bit longer but no big deal great buy! 500 chars why oh why must i write 500 chars its a silly rule im just ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBogodvid on 03/23/2013

- gold plated plug - very soft cable - high quality - all received cables is work None I listen to the music from the phone while drive a car. I was used regular aux cable, not gold plated. I decided to by gold plated aux cable. Picked this one. I was very surprised by quality of the cables when they was received. I was surprised one more time when ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfuriaka on 01/29/2013

Low price for 5 cables. Bright colors. Gold plated plug. Do not break and . Not long. Cord is really soft and have good sound quality. Permits a less confusing mess of wires (pile of wire spaghetti). Have light weight. Connector are very small, so it fits any headphone with 3.5 mm audio jack plug. There is no any negative aspects. Low price for 5 cables.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymalfunktion on 01/27/2013

Great looking, solid built, vivid colors, good sound quality - used with Aiaiai TMA-1 headphones - same sound quality as original coiled cable. Quality plugs - fits firmly into jack socket. Cables dont tangle - flat build. Material, the cable is made of, is smooth - it doesnt rub against clothes causing unplugging heaphones. Lenght is just fine - excellent ... Read more

cables cables cables
    0 0
  • posted byRimlyanin on 01/18/2013

Different colors help to avoid confusion to which wire is connected. Cable of good quality. Flat cable less confused. Low cost and good quality: cable does not feel cheap, product is rather bulky and resistant. - No need to "push" when connecting to devices Nothing. Great quality for the price. It is a regular 3.5mm male to male audio jack ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHeinzor on 12/24/2012

This is just as it says, standard cable, for a very good price. Cable itself is flat, so pocket-gnomes cant make knots.. Connectors are small, sleek, so they fit in many music players.Fits perfectly in my headphones (AudioTech ATH ANC7) Really good audio quality, no remarks. Build quality looks to be okay, still waiting for the first defect after one ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections