DX » Community » Reviews » Protective PU Leather Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGvIKE on 02/07/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Delivered within a month. Very good quality of the product. The price is very small for such a good cover as this. All the slots for the staff members of the buttons and the camera made exactly. Good material. This is my first purchase of this kind of stores,... Read more

2 0
  • posted byFeynt on 01/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Low price Durable Sturdy foldable cover for tablet stand works as expected Magnets keep cover closed Easy access to buttons at the top Speakers and rear camera have openings for unobstructed use Cons:Lets the tablet slip down very slightly, obscuring front cam... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylajoia4 on 11/06/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I bought the protective leather case, due to lackness of product to use on the samsung galaxy note. The price was very low, compared with other sites. It took about forty days to deliver in Brazil. I was positively suprised for the good quality of the material. I recommen... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections