-Cheap and effective
-Design makes you position the knife in the proper position to be sharpened
-2 types of sharpening ways :coarse and fine
-Easy to use -Up to now, I cannot find any cons I already possess a sharpening stone but, eventually due to my lack of skills, there were a couple of knifes in ... Read more
Very compact design, very easy to use without mistakes, and to keep the right angle.
has coarse + fine position.
has rubber bottom against slipping.
worked very well on both small and big knives. might be a little small for people with large hands.
sharpening angle not adjustable, which can be a pro ... Read more
- Nice and simple design.
- Product feels robust and durable.
- Simple to use.
- Lightweight for travels/outdoors. - Does not sharpen knives as much as I would expect.
- The design makes it impossible to sharpen the base of the blade. I will not use this at home, where better sharpeners are available.... Read more
é facil de usar e afia bem as facas, recomendo para ter na cozinha, não utiliza muita espaço porque é pequeno, vale apena comprar por causa do preço e porque não se acha desse tipo por aqui... é um pouco complicado no começo e o fio não dura muito, vc tem ... Read more
The item is portable and easy to use. Just pass your knife through the right place. There's difference it is carbide of ceramic. Yes! You can sharp both types! Mine is always hanging on the wall so that I can use whenever i need to. Considering it is too small, some people found it a little imprecise ... Read more
* Easy to pack due to small size, light weight, and rounded shape. * Deeply grooved grips are easy to hold, keeps hands safe from knife, smooth action. * Clearly labeled so no question about how to use. * Great price! * You need to keep the knife exactly vertical, or you will have mis-aligned edge, or ... Read more
- easy to use - it does sharpen up your knife as it is intended to do so - didnt take very long to ship -two sides of sharpening, one is finer than the other. The ceramic side is finer. - it has some rubber on the top and bottom so it won't slip when you use it. - a little key chain thing for more portability,... Read more
easy to use - it does sharpen up your knife as it is intended to do so - didnt take very long to ship -two sides of sharpening, one is finer than the other. The ceramic side is finer. - it has some rubber on the top and bottom so it won't slip when you use it. - a little key chain thing for more portability,... Read more
Coarse and fine side; sharpens good with few strikes; once you know how to hold it it's quite practical It's larger than expected (won't really fit in your pocket easily); you (with most knives) wont be able to sharpen the first 5mm of the blade It takes some time to get used to (take that time so you ... Read more
Small, portable sharpener. Ceramic rods works very vell (will give your knife razor sharp edge).
Plastic wrap (all around convenient as gift). Handles are from hardened plastic (could be just rubber like - more user friendly). Coarse side don't work for me much (knifes don't touch coarse rods with the ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.