Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymedicineeng on 04/14/2014

-Cheap and effective -Design makes you position the knife in the proper position to be sharpened -2 types of sharpening ways :coarse and fine -Easy to use -Up to now, I cannot find any cons I already possess a sharpening stone but, eventually due to my lack of skills, there were a couple of knifes in my kitchen that I was not have to recover the knife ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byclick4net on 01/29/2014

Very compact design, very easy to use without mistakes, and to keep the right angle. has coarse + fine position. has rubber bottom against slipping. worked very well on both small and big knives. might be a little small for people with large hands. sharpening angle not adjustable, which can be a pro in most cases, but also a con in some. Doesn't start ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEsotericDave on 01/09/2014

- Nice and simple design. - Product feels robust and durable. - Simple to use. - Lightweight for travels/outdoors. - Does not sharpen knives as much as I would expect. - The design makes it impossible to sharpen the base of the blade. I will not use this at home, where better sharpeners are available. But is is a handy sharpener for travels/outdoors.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysoster on 11/20/2013

é facil de usar e afia bem as facas, recomendo para ter na cozinha, não utiliza muita espaço porque é pequeno, vale apena comprar por causa do preço e porque não se acha desse tipo por aqui... é um pouco complicado no começo e o fio não dura muito, vc tem que ficar afiando sempre que vai usar a faca...quando ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjustgux on 11/04/2013

The item is portable and easy to use. Just pass your knife through the right place. There's difference it is carbide of ceramic. Yes! You can sharp both types! Mine is always hanging on the wall so that I can use whenever i need to. Considering it is too small, some people found it a little imprecise at first. But then you get used to it and the sharpening ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrjluehrs on 10/30/2013

* Easy to pack due to small size, light weight, and rounded shape. * Deeply grooved grips are easy to hold, keeps hands safe from knife, smooth action. * Clearly labeled so no question about how to use. * Great price! * You need to keep the knife exactly vertical, or you will have mis-aligned edge, or dull edge. * Because of plastic that holds sharpening ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylocugaby on 09/30/2013

- easy to use - it does sharpen up your knife as it is intended to do so - didnt take very long to ship -two sides of sharpening, one is finer than the other. The ceramic side is finer. - it has some rubber on the top and bottom so it won't slip when you use it. - a little key chain thing for more portability, but you can remove it and put something ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byliran6 on 06/14/2013

easy to use - it does sharpen up your knife as it is intended to do so - didnt take very long to ship -two sides of sharpening, one is finer than the other. The ceramic side is finer. - it has some rubber on the top and bottom so it won't slip when you use it. - a little key chain thing for more portability, but you can remove it and put something else ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRexregnorum on 05/25/2013

Coarse and fine side; sharpens good with few strikes; once you know how to hold it it's quite practical It's larger than expected (won't really fit in your pocket easily); you (with most knives) wont be able to sharpen the first 5mm of the blade It takes some time to get used to (take that time so you dont cut yourself); after a dozen times the kinfe ... Read more

sharpener with ruler Size comparison with hand
    0 0
  • posted byMikeMail on 05/24/2013

Small, portable sharpener. Ceramic rods works very vell (will give your knife razor sharp edge). Plastic wrap (all around convenient as gift). Handles are from hardened plastic (could be just rubber like - more user friendly). Coarse side don't work for me much (knifes don't touch coarse rods with the edge, but with the belly above the edge). You can ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections