Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymedicineeng on 04/14/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Cheap and effective -Design makes you position the knife in the proper position to be sharpened -2 types of sharpening ways :coarse and fine -Easy to use Cons:-Up to now, I cannot find any cons OtherThoughts:I already possess a sharpening stone but, eventuall... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjustgux on 11/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The item is portable and easy to use. Just pass your knife through the right place. There's difference it is carbide of ceramic. Yes! You can sharp both types! Mine is always hanging on the wall so that I can use whenever i need to. Cons:Considering it is too... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrjluehrs on 10/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:* Easy to pack due to small size, light weight, and rounded shape. * Deeply grooved grips are easy to hold, keeps hands safe from knife, smooth action. * Clearly labeled so no question about how to use. * Great price! Cons:* You need to keep the knife exactly... Read more

0 0
  • posted byliran6 on 06/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:easy to use - it does sharpen up your knife as it is intended to do so - didnt take very long to ship -two sides of sharpening, one is finer than the other. The ceramic side is finer. - it has some rubber on the top and bottom so it won't slip when you use it. - a littl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRexregnorum on 05/25/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Coarse and fine side; sharpens good with few strikes; once you know how to hold it it's quite practical Cons:It's larger than expected (won't really fit in your pocket easily); you (with most knives) wont be able to sharpen the first 5mm of the blade OtherThou... Read more

Size comparison with hand sharpener with ruler
    0 0
  • posted byMikeMail on 05/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Small, portable sharpener. Ceramic rods works very vell (will give your knife razor sharp edge). Plastic wrap (all around convenient as gift). Cons:Handles are from hardened plastic (could be just rubber like - more user friendly). Coarse side don't work for me much (knif... Read more

0 0
  • posted byblindnick on 04/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Wonderful kitchen sharpener The two-stage sharpening knives returns Tramontina (simple with hard wood handle) factory cutting edge. Sharpened in 3 minutes, if not necessary to correct defects in the blade Cons:antiskid rubber poorly glued. Very aggressively removes chips... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySidm on 03/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Can bring a dull knife back to life. I have never sharpened my knives and bought this just cause I saw it and it was so cheap. Has brought back 3 knives from the graveyard. Very portable so great if you camp or just need to sharpen a knife on the go. Hmm now that I type... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymajkopetr on 03/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:S daným výrobkom som spokojný, aj ked mi chvílu trvalo, kým som prišiel na správnu techniku brúsenia. A aj cepele nožov sa musia prispôsobit brúske. Potom to ide už dobre. Zo zaciatku je treba brúsit s karbidov&#... Read more

2 0
  • posted bychaiqi on 01/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- easy to use - it does sharpen up your knife as it is intended to do so - didnt take very long to ship -two sides of sharpening, one is finer than the other. The ceramic side is finer. - it has some rubber on the top and bottom so it won't slip when you use it. - a littl... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections