Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhrflake on 01/19/2015

Pros: Good build quality; sturdy and ergonomic. Offers coarse and fine sharpening so for best results, first use the coarse grind then the fine grind. For general home cooking this works great, and has brought some of my old dull knives back to life within minutes. If you want razor-sharp blades... Read more

Well-built and does the job Well-built and does the job

Impression:Gift,quality product,Outdoors;

0 0 0

• posted bym1c4o on 12/19/2014

Pros: very easy to use, useful, sharp perfectly all my knives, good material, have a good size to carry around Cons: none

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted bysamuca010 on 12/15/2014

Produto de excelente qualidade e de custo muito baixo. Cumpre o que promete! Usei em facas de pequeno e grande porte, com ótimo resultado. As lâminas ficam com acabamento perfeito.Recomendo

Impression:Nenhum;

0 0 1

• posted bynodnodwinkwink on 08/22/2014

This sharpener is light and portable, its very small and doesn't take up much space in the drawers of my kitchen. If there is one con its that the width of the base is quite slim so it will move around a lot when you are trying to sharpen something, this is easy to remedy though. You can just it... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byAxel_Hawk on 08/12/2014

Pros: - Does what it's intended to do - Small - Easy to use Cons: - Doesn't have a "coarser" side, if your knife is too dull, the coarse side doesn't work well (or takes too much time) - Doesn't work with different geometry blades, like sushi blades If you want a razor sharp blade, use your But... Read more

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byMarceloCaux on 08/08/2014

Pros: Easy to use, secure Cons: None Product comes in good package, instructions are simple and the product itself has good finish, fits on hands and make it easy to get knifes working fine.

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byDrullexx on 08/01/2014

Pros: works really well. It comes with two sharpening stones one rough/coarse, one fine/soft. I've used it on quite a few kitchen knives which had never been sharpened in 10 years kind of thing, worked great! Cons: very hard to hold while sharpening. Also the keychain thing is pretty useless.

Impression:Works as expected;

0 0 0

• posted byAndrex01 on 07/23/2014

Afiador impecável excelente produto as facas ficam bem afiadas,... Read more

Impression:Boaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa;

0 0 0

• posted bymedicineeng on 04/14/2014

-Cheap and effective -Design makes you position the knife in the proper position to be sharpened -2 types of sharpening ways :coarse and fine -Easy to use -Up to now, I cannot find any cons I already possess a sharpening stone but, eventually due to my lack of skills, there were a couple of in my... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byclick4net on 01/29/2014

Very compact design, very easy to use without mistakes, and to keep the right angle. has coarse + fine position. has rubber bottom against slipping. worked very well on both small and big knives. might be a little small for people with large hands. sharpening angle not adjustable, which can be a... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections