DX » Community » Reviews » USB Male to 30 Pin Male Data / Charging Cable for Samsung GALAXY NOTE 10.1 / GT-N8000 (200cm)
Customer’s impression:
excellent excelent Ótimo long fully compatible
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydeyseazevedo on 07/20/2015

Cabo bastante longo, muito útil pra quem não tem tomada perto. Falta uma marcação no plug, indicando qual a posição correta pra conectar, mas nada que a tentativa e erro não resolvam. Tem funcionado bem até o momento.

Impression:Ótimo;

0 0 0

• posted byhoeghliner on 06/06/2015

Nice long cable which is convenient for using the tablet while charging Sometimes get confused which side is up to put the connector into the tablet Overall: good product at good price

Impression:long;

0 0 0

• posted bypekek on 05/15/2015

Pros: Longer than original and good quality-price ratio and cheap Cons: it was rubbed broke in normal use

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bycrononauts on 04/19/2015

Pros: very nice and long cable, works great for charging and PC connection Cons: doesn't charge device with samsung's dock

Impression:long;

0 0 0

• posted byuyarh on 04/01/2015

Very good and cheap, service of Dx is excellent.

0 0 0

• posted bydkazurov on 12/16/2014

Compare this cable and the original cable from the Samsung P3100 when charging. With the original cable charging current was 0.96A, with this cable charging current 0.96A, too. At the same time it is twice as long as the original cable.

Excellent cable Excellent cable

Impression:excelent ,fully compatible;

0 0 1

• posted byYatoiaqui on 12/11/2014

Funciona perfectamente con tablet samsung galaxy tab 10 y ademas es unpoco mas largo que el original. Como posible mejora undibujito en el conector para saber en que lado ponerlo, pero solo hay dos sentidos asi q no tiene mucha opcion.

Impression:mejor que el original;

0 0 0

• posted byyanabab on 12/09/2014

Cable working fine. For charging and data !!! This cable was purchased to replace a misplaced charger for a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1. My note USB charger has recognised with this cable, I have no issues using this cable with an official samsung charger. This cable was tested with an official... Read more

Impression:excelent ;

0 0 0

• posted byIntechAV on 11/30/2014

This cable was purchased to replace a misplaced charger for a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, I think a 2012 model. Although the note didn't recognise the third-party USB charger with this cable (a recognised DRM problem with this tablet model), I had no issues using this cable with an official samsung... Read more

Impression:fully compatible;

0 0 0

• posted byscastresana on 09/26/2014

The product works fine. Charged. 2 meters. good price.

0 0 0

DX Everywhere