DX » Community » Reviews » USB Male to 30 Pin Male Data / Charging Cable for Samsung GALAXY NOTE 10.1 / GT-N8000 (200cm)
  • 5 star 8 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRenéBlom on 01/25/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:I use the cable for charging my Samsung galaxy Note 10'. The cable is much longer as the cable supplied, so making it easier to use the tablet while charging. Quality of cable seems OK, I am using the cable now for 2 months. Now problems so far !Cons:There is only a smal... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfraninca on 08/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Cheap price, charge and data transfer use. Used it in a Galaxy Note 10.1 of 32GB This cable is well made and a good length to allow you to reach from power point to tablet in almost any situation. It charges my tablet simply and easily.Cons:It's seems to be cheap, the cabl... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymehh1 on 05/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Best Price and an optimum length. This cable is well made and a good length to allow you to reach from power point to tablet in almost any situation. It charges my tablet simply and easily.Cons:The cable is only for charging, not for data transmission. I have t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMouse2000 on 05/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:The quality of the cable feels good It looks just like an original Samsung cable, only is much cheaper. I us this cable for my Samsung Tab2 P5100 tablet and it works very good in combination with the original adapter. The cable is quite long, just like is told in the spe... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykohhsr on 05/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Cable quality is consider good to the feel, not too stiff. Connector look okay to the look, but still need time to tell if quality is good. Long cable length is as advertised. good for charging from PC, or wall socket.Cons:insulation for the cable is bad. feel st... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOddFellow on 04/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Cheap product, rely nice price, just 10% of what it cost at home. Flexible cable. Not the stiff one you get from other products. Out of the package, it looks good.Cons:Cable is coming out of the plug. it seems that they haven't fasten it properly.OtherThoughts:Nice price... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydkcem on 03/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Long cable allows you to use your tablet when it charging. The original one is very short but this is very useful. No fitting problems.Quality of material is very good.Cons:Maybe lenght of the cable could increase the charging time a little bit. But it is very... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywrestling on 02/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Much more usable charger cable length than the original 1m lenght. Enables using the tablet while charging. Connector form and fit close enough to original, no notable play or eccessive tightness.Cons:None so far - for sure the cable could be more flexible, but i... Read more

0 1
  • posted byDebedis on 01/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:I bought this cable as the one that came with the Tab2 was way too short to be useful. This cable is well made and a good length to allow you to reach from power point to tablet in almost any situation. It charges my tablet simply and easily.Cons:None that I have... Read more

0 1
  • posted bySheilaA on 01/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:- The cable is much longer than the cable that originally comes with the Note 10.1; which is the reason why I bought it. - Performs just as well as the original. - Built well; the cable had plastic on the ends to protect the finish from scratches - Great priceC... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections