DX » Community » Reviews » Capacitive Touch Screen Stylus Pen for Iphone / Ipad / Ipod Touch - Black + Silver
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • ok
    posted by marksman1 on 12/02/2013

Pros: Pen of excellent quality, small, cute, useful, easy to handle, with two tips to use tablets. Beautiful, practical and useful. Should be quite useful to users in iPhone / iPad / iPod Touch, unfortunately the tip capacitive not served to my Asus tablet. I thought it manages to come use it, but would not recommend to other tablets except the... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by michellevf on 05/23/2013

Pros: Pen of excellent quality, small, cute, useful, easy to handle, with two tips to use tablets. Beautiful, practical and useful. Should be quite useful to users in iPhone / iPad / iPod Touch, unfortunately the tip capacitive not served to my samsung tablet. I thought it manages to come use it, but would not recommend to other tablets except... Read more

0 0
  • posted by SuperCoc0 on 12/05/2012

Pros: Functional, small size and lightweight. It can be used in different types of tablets or PDA's. Cons: It may be too small for people with large hands. OtherThoughts: There’s a reason why the stylus is one of the most popular tablet accessories. Available in all shapes, colors and sizes, these capacitive pens offer more precise control than... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections