DX » Community » Reviews » Capacitive Touch Screen Stylus Pen for Iphone / Ipad / Ipod Touch - Black + Silver
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • ok
    posted bymarksman1 on 12/02/2013

Pen of excellent quality, small, cute, useful, easy to handle, with two tips to use tablets. Beautiful, practical and useful. Should be quite useful to users in iPhone / iPad / iPod Touch, unfortunately the tip capacitive not served to my Asus tablet. I thought it manages to come use it, but would not recommend to other tablets except the Ipad. Pointy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymichellevf on 05/23/2013

Pen of excellent quality, small, cute, useful, easy to handle, with two tips to use tablets. Beautiful, practical and useful. Should be quite useful to users in iPhone / iPad / iPod Touch, unfortunately the tip capacitive not served to my samsung tablet. I thought it manages to come use it, but would not recommend to other tablets except the Ipad. The ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySuperCoc0 on 12/05/2012

Functional, small size and lightweight. It can be used in different types of tablets or PDA's. It may be too small for people with large hands. There’s a reason why the stylus is one of the most popular tablet accessories. Available in all shapes, colors and sizes, these capacitive pens offer more precise control than your finger, and also work well ... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections