DX » Community » Reviews » Yongnuo YN568EX TTL 10W 960lm 5600K Flashlight for Canon SLR (4 x AA)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynestuko on 09/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I was a suspicious about features and the Wireless Remote functions of this Unit. But all worked 100% fine with my CANON 550D. It's perfect for backup main unit. Light is powerful, hard construction for the price payed. Package is very secure and well protected by DealE... Read more

Top class light screen
    2 0
  • posted byKorpschi on 04/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excellent quality!! the best flash ever! really a great buy. If you want a flash sheap, good, and beauty, this is your election. I from Chile and the item arrived excelent!. (Too have a good package) Cons:nothing! the flash is really what I want!. Maybe the price could... Read more

1 2
  • posted byerdenizs on 04/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:HSS support, can act as either Canon or Nikon TTL slave or as Optical slave, good controls. Cons:Screen looks a bit low quality, flash power is somewhat less than 430 EX II OtherThoughts:Looks quite reliable and multifunctional, ability to act as either Nikon or Canon s... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychicao77 on 01/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice product from Yongnuo. I was a little suspicious about the HSS feature and the Wireless Remote functions of this Unit. But WORKED 100% fine with my CANON 60D. A must have for backup Flash Units and main units too. Light is Great. Construction is awesome fo... Read more

6 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections