DX » Community » Reviews » Dynam RC Tech 6-Channel USB R/C Airplane/Helicopter Flight Simulator with FMS Software (Mode 2)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfelipez92 on 04/14/2014

Great product for it's price. Great for beginners to RC. Good for practicing without crashing your plane. Plastic casing, not very durable and resistant. Looks like it could break easily, handle it with care. Great controller, but not so great Simulator. I sugest trying the BMI Flight Simulator instead,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMacFUrax on 04/08/2014

Great to start learning to flight with RC simulator. Easy to setup, recognised by Aerofly Pro Deluxe. The two additional controls (switch and knob) are very handy. Quick mix switch, so great to fly wings. The USB cable is little bit to short for me. The rotary knob should have a center click to ease ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVoitekDolinsky on 03/14/2014

Great for Mac user also. Works perfect with my iMac OSX Mavericks and Aerofly RC 7 from the Mac App Store! Package provided by manufacturer is good, build quality of the controller is good also. Very nice for training on flying RC planes and helicopters. None No need for drivers or installation, just ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybududeal on 12/15/2013

The simulator works very well. It's possible to test helicopters and planes. There is lot of them to test. Each with their own specificities. You can configure the remote as you want, so you can simulate a mode 1 or mode 2 remote (or event mode 3 or mode 4 and any combination that suit you). I works ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFasanella on 07/29/2013

Buena sensibilidad al mando. Buena proporcionalidad en el avance de los sticks. Bastante liviano. Los trims funcionan perfectamente. Podría ser un poco más económico, ya que denota un diseño bastante anticuado y debe tener bastante tiempo de archivado. Podría tener un poco m&... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGrommi on 12/04/2012

The panel is simple in use, is easily connected, the program of a simulator of FMS easy and simply is established. Purpose of switches and potentiometer in the top part of the panel isn't absolutely clear. Simulator of FMS too simple, it would be quite good to apply and other programs of simulators. ... Read more

10 0 0

• posted byGrommi on 09/22/2012

The parcel came without damages though the box of a simulator was wrapped simply up by packing paper. In a box the simulator was in polyfoam. In a set there is a disk with the program and the instruction in English. All settings are established easily. The panel is suitable and for other programs of ... Read more

Disk with the FMS program instruction Appearance of a simulator So the simulator is packed in a box Simulator box

0 0 1

• posted byaxetothegrind on 01/14/2012

Although is a cheap plastic controller, it's precise and good to use. I've used it quite a lot (1hr a day for more than 30 days now) and it's still precise with no looseness. It's easy to install (Win7 64bit), just plug it. The FMS sim is simply crap. Do youself a favor and get another one, I bought ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWanderpk on 11/19/2011

- Good build quality for the price, it is best than most of the cheap transmitters who come with cheap helicopters. - Sticks are good to use and they move without getting stuck or loose, it looks like and feels as a real mode 2 Transmitter. - The device was detectec without problem in Windows 7 x64 Service ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTonybsb on 11/03/2011

It works. Looks like a real radio control and can be used with several simulation software (like joystick) Buiding quality and finishing are not that good and usb dongle seems fragile, but so far is resisting. FMS softawe doesn't work on Windows 7 (I found some solution in the internet). FMS works nice ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections