DX » Community » Reviews » Reflex XTR USB Simulator Cable for Futaba and E_Sky R/C Remote Controllers
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byraimik on 02/06/2011

Good cables and plugs. No problems with installation (Windows XP). Comes with a lot of included maps and models. Works very well (Futaba 4EXA, 6EXA). Old version, but is to be no object for initial trainings. The first run is with Chinese language of program menu (needs 10 seconds to switch English).... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLukpinto on 04/12/2010

It seems to work well... I was expecting a USB interface for my radio controler to use with all the RC simulators, but I only could use with the Reflex. The material is not top, but the dongle recognised when i first plug on my pc. There´s no compatibility with my Tx :( didnt know that. I have a Walkera ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byjaboboy on 11/24/2009

I had no problem hooking this up to my Pc. It was totally straight forward. For those of you that wonder if it will work with their Spektrum tx well it does. I have a dx6i and it works perfectly. There are lots of models included with the Reflex program and you can practice with all the different ones ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysaisai on 06/21/2009

Very good cable - stable working with Reflex sim shipped. My radio is Futaba T7CP. By the way, you can use one part of this cable to connect it to PC microphone input and use with sbjoy+ppjoy programs in any other sim (aerofly, realflight, fms etc.). The CD shipped is very low quality - cracked at the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by6beanie6 on 02/15/2009

Very happy with this. Installed the software and set up no problems. Works with my Futaba radio and I also tried it with a 4 channel Walkera radio and that worked no problems too. Can only be used with the reflex software but who cares......I think the reflex software is great!!! Im neglecting my friends ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byErikH on 01/18/2009

It does what it's supposed to as long as you want to use onlyReflex XTR software. It reads all 8 channels of my Futaba 8UAF, as well as mixes and dual rates, etc. Windows XP doesn't see it as a game controller, so it won't work with other simulators. It's difficult to get installed reliably, and the ... Read more

1 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections