DX » Community » Reviews » Dual USB Car Cigarette Powered Charger for Ipad / Iphone - White (12~24V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySamgildorff on 11/26/2013

Very comfortable 2 connectors on different amps. Conveniently charge Iphone and iPads. Zarazhaetsya.Malenky quickly in size. There backlit display. The material is not very good. There are clearances in the housing. Manual ultrasonic inspection of the holder is not very strong - if you pull hard may ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykputniek on 11/04/2013

Not expensive. Neither it is cheap, but affordable. Great function to charge two devices at the same time. Love the metal handle to pull this little sucker out :) I have a Mini Cooper and things tend to get hard to reach in there, so the handle helps getting the charger out. Cheaply made, what You see ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byChapos on 03/01/2013

I liked both the price and the quality of the item. For it was in line with what I was looking to buy, have two USB ports. And, as also their specifications voltage and handle to facilitate removal of the plug from the car. I do not anything to complain about. However, I hope the chrome strap has a great ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections