DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Matte Frosted Screen Protector Guard Film for Iphone 5 (5 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
good
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLevback on 09/20/2014

Pros: Very fantastic screen. No extra glow. very sensitive to touch. Cons: Needs very careful application on phone. You may need to use 2-3 of them to learn how to apply successfully. Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byInfoMedia on 06/11/2014

- 5 Cheaply Priced Screen Protectors for iphone 5/5s - Good packaging - Good Quality of Screen Protectors - Each comes in an individual packaging with it's own cleaning cloth ( the yellow one). - Decently packaged also ( retail box packaging, check photo attached). Well - Putting them is on is not the ... Read more

Packaging Screen protectors unboxed

0 0 0

• posted byBrunoRomano on 12/13/2013

This protective Matte Frosted Screen Protector Guard Film for iPhone 5 is like others i've already bought here in DX. They all do the job, my iphones never got the flat broken by a fall or any scratch by anything. The screen protector it selfs easyly gets scratched... But i don't think its a valid cons,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrafatorresst on 10/03/2013

A lot cheaper than what they sell here (Usually 10 bucks for only two covers, really expensive considering what it is) No scratches or peeling after few months of use Not bulky and fits under my iPhone skin I do not find it exactly a con, but it is not really easy to put it in your own phone, if you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarianlomas on 08/26/2013

Awesome quality... do not miss it... Cheap and seems durable, no fingerprints on the screen. Protects your screen and doesn't reflect. Easy to apply. No visible scratches up to now. A lot cheaper than what they sell here. I cannot find it exactly a con. Perhaps you have to sacrify iphone 5 retina brilliant ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEyerf on 07/17/2013

Good stuff. I use in my smartphone and my parents too. It's a very good price. Good quality. And it's frosted. Very dificult to put on. You need to be patient with this. I tryed many times. After I did it to my friends and it's easy for me. So, it's pratice. It's a bargain. Buy it! Is a very good price,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhsulace on 04/16/2013

A lot cheaper than what they sell here (Usually 10 bucks for only two covers, really expensive considering what it is) No scratches or peeling after few months of use Not bulky and fits under my iPhone skin Was pretty difficult to put on, I don't know if it's because I suck or not, but it took two tries ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymauniaco2708 on 04/03/2013

Awesome quality.. do not miss it.. i bought it and i stick on my iphone. and still using for 3 weeks.. seems like it is quality product.. not scratch yet.. if you guys looking for , many screen savers in one package and quality one , you are in the right page... not really... Maybe just that the screen ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byarhiramatsu on 03/19/2013

Cheap and seems durable. No more fingerprints or other oils on the screen. Until now, no visible scratches. Gives a cool, opaque look. Easy to apply. I know the matte frosted is expected to look like this, but in my opinion it blurs the screen more than what I think is acceptable. It gives a pixelated ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyossefeldidi on 02/27/2013

Very cheap, and as it is a little bit difficult to apply over the screen without leaving dust, it is a good thing that you have 5 tries! Protects your screen and doesn't reflect light I do not find it exactly a con, but it is not really easy to put it in your own phone, if you don't know what you are ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections