DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Matte Frosted Screen Protector Guard Film for Iphone 5 (5 PCS)
  • 5 star 5 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhsulace on 04/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A lot cheaper than what they sell here (Usually 10 bucks for only two covers, really expensive considering what it is) No scratches or peeling after few months of use Not bulky and fits under my iPhone skin Cons:Was pretty difficult to put on, I don't know if it's becau... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymauniaco2708 on 04/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Awesome quality.. do not miss it.. i bought it and i stick on my iphone. and still using for 3 weeks.. seems like it is quality product.. not scratch yet.. if you guys looking for , many screen savers in one package and quality one , you are in the right page... Cons:no... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarhiramatsu on 03/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap and seems durable. No more fingerprints or other oils on the screen. Until now, no visible scratches. Gives a cool, opaque look. Easy to apply. Cons:I know the matte frosted is expected to look like this, but in my opinion it blurs the screen more than w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyossefeldidi on 02/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very cheap, and as it is a little bit difficult to apply over the screen without leaving dust, it is a good thing that you have 5 tries! Protects your screen and doesn't reflect light Cons:I do not find it exactly a con, but it is not really easy to put it in your own pho... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhoechin on 02/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is probably one of the cheapest combo of 5x screen protectors. Given the cheap price, the screen protectors does it's job and adhesive sticks to the screen. Cons:The microfiber cloths that comes with it are not useful at all. recommended to buy better clo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysonic2385 on 01/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:VERY Cheap! 5 Screen protectors! for a very nice price! you can have some spare in case your mess one up, although it is very easy to apply. The matte finish gives it a very nice feel when swiping, tapping, etc.. Does not distort the pixels as much as other matte films.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalex1907 on 12/11/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Awesome quality fellas.. do not miss it.. i bought it 2 packages. and i stick on my iphone. and still using.. seems like it is quality product.. not scratch yet.. if you guys looking for , many screen savers in one package and quality one , you are in the right page...... Read more

1 0
  • posted byBabytazz on 11/20/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Quality is not bad. Price is really cheap and worth it! Good and cheap. Worth buying. Compared to the rest, quality is about the same. Just that it doesn't come in retail packaging. Cons:None so far... Just that it doesn't come in retail pack but doesn't really matter t... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections