DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Clear Screen Protector Guard Film for Iphone 5 (5 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
Super excelente producto Good and very cheap
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byClau3 on 12/08/2014

Good afternoon, buy your product and wanted to thank you because I came without any problem. Thank you very much. Read more

Impression:Super;

0 0 0

• posted byavdst on 11/29/2014

I have never used screenprotectors before and heard about how difficult it is to place them first time right positioned and without airbubbles around dust particles. I decide to buy these very cheap ones and I succeeded to place the protector perfectly well. It is now on for 3 weeks already and no change ... Read more

Impression:Good and very cheap;

0 0 0

• posted byMpower2014 on 11/19/2014

Die Folien sind super und passen genau aufs Iphone.Kann ich weiterempfehlen. Der schutz ist super Read more

Impression:Super;

0 0 0

• posted byTanyMujica on 10/22/2014

Producto en buen estado, cumple con las características mencionadas por el vendedor. Las dimensiones para la pantalla son perfectas y se ve clara la imagen. Read more

Impression:excelente producto;

0 0 0

• posted bysihag on 06/13/2014

Fits perfecty to the iphone 5. You won't see it on the screen if its applied the way it should. It`s on there now and i don't see any screeches on it after 1 month. The ones I had before (bought in switzerland for 10dollar/piece) were way thicker and adapted worse + they got scratches after a while. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfeiru on 06/05/2014

The films are clear, solid, and cheap. It protected my iPhone when I dropped it onto the floor AND my son stepped on its surface unknowingly! I just hope it doesn't crack underneath. I'm so glad that I have used this film on my iPhone screen. None that I can think of. Maybe the application can be quite ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bypaulius9211 on 06/02/2014

Very nice quality protective film at a great price. The display quality through the sheet is good. Application on the device is quite easy and it stays on well. Quite fast shipping to Netherlands (about 2 weeks). Fits perfectly to the phone Just be very careful when it comes to place it as if not done ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypaulius9211 on 06/02/2014

Very nice quality protective film at a great price. The display quality through the sheet is good. Application on the device is quite easy and it stays on well. Quite fast shipping to Netherlands (about 2 weeks). Fits perfectly to the phone Just be very careful when it comes to place it as if not done ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvanderlindenh on 05/20/2014

I don't have a Iphone but I still bought al lot of this product (i also re-ordered this item more than once). I use this for my phone (just take a scissor and cut it to the right size), my friends and parent's phones and for my clockwork. I really recommend this because of it's price and it is a really ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byharrybest on 05/07/2014

Cheap, screen remains clear, camera etc. remains clear Packaging is fine (each protector seperate) mic and camera on top are cut out seperatly. this makes it hard to place nicely. Packaging could be stronger to protect it during transport (mine was bend but still perfectly usable) Bought 3 packs so i ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections