DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Clear Screen Protector Guard Film for Iphone 5 (5 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
Super excelente producto Good and very cheap
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTomVanHerck on 01/11/2015

Easy to apply screen protector. Dry wipe included in package. Make sure to clean phone screen first.

Impression:Super;

0 0 0

• posted bydiegol2014 on 12/30/2014

las micas son excelentes para proteger las pantallas del iPhone lo recomiendo mucho sobretodo en los viajes.

Impression:Super,excelente producto;

0 0 0

• posted byStarzinhA on 12/30/2014

Pros: Very Cheap. Relatively easy to use. Cons: Comes out very easily. Works better if it's used with a front case as well.

Impression:Good and very cheap;

0 0 0

• posted byClau3 on 12/08/2014

Good afternoon, buy your product and wanted to thank you because I came without any problem. Thank you very much.

0 0 0

• posted byavdst on 11/29/2014

I have never used screenprotectors before and heard about how difficult it is to place them first time right positioned and without airbubbles around dust particles. I decide to buy these very cheap ones and I succeeded to place the protector perfectly well. It is now on for 3 weeks already and... Read more

Impression:Good and very cheap;

0 0 0

• posted byMpower2014 on 11/19/2014

Die Folien sind super und passen genau aufs Iphone.Kann ich weiterempfehlen. Der schutz ist super

0 0 0

• posted byTanyMujica on 10/22/2014

Producto en buen estado, cumple con las características mencionadas por el vendedor. Las dimensiones para la pantalla son perfectas y se ve clara la imagen.

Impression:excelente producto;

0 0 0

• posted bysihag on 06/13/2014

Fits perfecty to the iphone 5. You won't see it on the screen if its applied the way it should. It`s on there now and i don't see any screeches on it after 1 month. The ones I had before (bought in switzerland for 10dollar/piece) were way thicker and adapted worse + they got scratches after a I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfeiru on 06/05/2014

The films are clear, solid, and cheap. It protected my iPhone when I dropped it onto the floor AND my son stepped on its surface unknowingly! I just hope it doesn't crack underneath. I'm so glad that I have used this film on my iPhone screen. None that I can think of. Maybe the application can be... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bypaulius9211 on 06/02/2014

Very nice quality protective film at a great price. The display quality through the sheet is good. Application on the device is quite easy and it stays on well. Quite fast shipping to Netherlands (about 2 weeks). Fits perfectly to the phone Just be very careful when it comes to place it as if not... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections