DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Clear Screen Protector Guard Film for Iphone 5 (5 PCS)
  • 5 star 35 ( 74% )
  • 4 star 12 ( 26% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by sihag on 06/13/2014

Pros: Fits perfecty to the iphone 5. You won't see it on the screen if its applied the way it should. It`s on there now and i don't see any screeches on it after 1 month. The ones I had before (bought in switzerland for 10dollar/piece) were way thicker and adapted worse + they got scratches after a while. I am very happy with these here. Cons:... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by feiru on 06/05/2014

Pros: The films are clear, solid, and cheap. It protected my iPhone when I dropped it onto the floor AND my son stepped on its surface unknowingly! I just hope it doesn't crack underneath. I'm so glad that I have used this film on my iPhone screen. Cons: None that I can think of. Maybe the application can be quite challenging, as I'm not good a... Read more

0 1
  • posted by harrybest on 05/07/2014

Pros: Cheap, screen remains clear, camera etc. remains clear Packaging is fine (each protector seperate) Cons: mic and camera on top are cut out seperatly. this makes it hard to place nicely. Packaging could be stronger to protect it during transport (mine was bend but still perfectly usable) OtherThoughts: Bought 3 packs so i dont run out and... Read more

1 0
  • posted by Valenciae on 04/16/2014

Pros: -Good screen protector -It cames with cleaning cloth -Instructions to peel sides in order -Good packaging Cons: -Not so resistant, but still worth the money -Almost 5% of screen definition loss OtherThoughts: Its a good product, you prefer to get this scren protector scratched than your phone screen, its so cheap that you can replace anyt... Read more

1 0
  • posted by aznhuntax0 on 01/21/2014

Pros: Great price and resell for a lot more. The quality is quite good as well. Once on it sticks well, the cuts on this are quite good and fit nicely. Cons: The picture shows lots of cloths but it only comes with one, can hurt resale but its no big deal. The screen protector isn't so great against oils as it just stays on OtherThoughts: Price... Read more

2 0
  • posted by ericje627 on 11/20/2013

Pros: Very nice quality protective film at a great price. The display quality through the sheet is good. Application on the device is quite easy and it stays on well. Quite fast shipping to Netherlands (about 2 weeks). Fits perfectly to the phone Cons: Only one cleaning cloth provided. Furthermore, no cons yet. OtherThoughts: The image on the p... Read more

1 0
  • posted by JuanAlv on 11/14/2013

Pros: It is a very good protective film from the screen of the phone that allows you to handle it without fear to leave footprints hard to clean or scratch it in any neglect, the visibility through the filter is good and you can see the actions of the screen without any problems. Cons: Just be very careful when it comes to place it as if not do... Read more

1 0
  • posted by yeltsin9 on 10/09/2013

Pros: I bought a 15-pieces package. It's extremely cheap (the total was less then USD 5,7). And I can resell in Brazil, for example for a little less. Cons: It's only one cleaning cloth per package. For example I have 3 packages with 5 pieces in every package but it only comes with ONE cleaning cloth per package. So instead of 15 cleaning cloth... Read more

2 0
  • posted by xravenblade1 on 09/28/2013

Pros: Super cheap, especially since it comes with 5 screen protectors. Helps prevent dust and scratches from contacting your screen. Clear and does not abstract the screen. Stays on without coming off easily. Cons: If the screen protector gets greasy, the grease will stay on unless you wipe it off with a wet cloth. One more than minor scratch w... Read more

1 0
  • posted by eatmylaptop on 07/02/2013

Pros: Very cheap, normally we get 3 for 20 euros in a shop here () - pretty good quality - very clear - perfect carve for the front camera and speaker, even better than most shops sell Cons: A little bit hard to apply, I wasted one protector because I wasn't used to applying it, most people don't do this every day, so a bit more explanation wou... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections