DX » Community » Reviews » EIRMAI EMB-SS02L Portable Protective Nylon Bag for Nikon / Canon / Pentax - Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDjBr1 on 11/19/2013

For its price, the product made ??me wary of their quality, but when I had it in my hands, I can say it is very good. His belt and seams are strong and waterproof fabric is perfect for rainy days. Its interior is padded protection and soft, perfect for my camera. I have a Canon Rebel T3 with 18-55mm and the space is correct, as with the 70-210. With ... Read more

Exterior photo My Canon Rebel T3 inside (18-55mm)
    1 0
  • posted byneoabaper on 02/22/2013

The build quality is really good. It fells like a good protection for the camera Looks good, doesn't look cheap at all Shoulder band looks and feel resistant, feels comfortable on the shoulder and the hooks are made of metal, not plastic as in other bags. The extra storage bags inside are perfect for an extra battery and memory card. I think there's ... Read more

3 1
  • posted byAlxcord on 11/24/2012

- Good quality - Have an extra rain protection - good looking PT-BR: Boa qualidade, tem uma proteção extra para chuva. Bonita. there are some straps to fix the camera inside that doen'st fit, but it's not a big deal, you can ignore it. PT-BR: Tem umas tiras para prender a camera por cima que ficam muito baixos, mas não é nenhum problema ... Read more

5 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections