DX » Community » Reviews » New-D109 270lm 3-Mode White Light Zooming Flashlight - Black (1 x 18650 / 3 x AAA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGoldShark on 06/25/2013

Great little flashlight for the price. Very bright as well. Looks and feels sturdy, and you have the option of using two different battery sizes which is really cool. Thanks DX! I like the slide bezel for the zoom. The beam on mine has a halo (ring of light) around the main beam which is a bit disappointing ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byfe900571 on 06/05/2013

Great quality, solid construction. The flashlight does not feel cheap. Good grip. It's perfect to use as a bike headlight. The threads came lubricated (thumbs up). The run time could be longer. Tha't the second one I'm buying. I'm using it as a headlight for my bike. It's definitely worth it.... buy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOvecka on 06/02/2013

Flashlight is solid, made of heavy, metal material and it's size is suitable for taking it everyday with you in your bag or pocket. I also find zooming function very useful and possibility of using AAA batery as well. Sometimes it seems that a battery loses contact and the flashlight is blinking or it'... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bypatoguacho on 11/10/2012

- Very comfortable and portable size. - Good price. - Strong beam. - Zoom is usefull. - Has three modes (strong, soft, flashing). - Few batteries required for it use. - Didn't find any, but maybe a rechargable batteries would be best than regular batteries. - I don't know how much the batteries will ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections